This subforum seems almost dead
What's up with that? hey, guys and gals, come on. we have to have more catholic families. damn obama. yeah, I blame him! cons and libs are my scapgoats.
Yes, this subforum used to be bustling with activity, speculation, and nosy would-be matchmakers. Now it's just depressing.
Well, libby stopped posting, and CanadianCatholic stopped posting.....

And there are like, no traddy single women on this board making posts. 

MORE than enough men, though, haha.
Maybe all the single men on the forum need to find a nice Trad seminary to settle down with.  Yes, that might be the solution.
(10-21-2012, 09:44 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Maybe all the single men on the forum need to find a nice Trad seminary to settle down with.  Yes, that might be the solution.

You want these guys giving you spiritual counsel in the confessional booth? Haha.
(10-21-2012, 09:45 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 09:44 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Maybe all the single men on the forum need to find a nice Trad seminary to settle down with.  Yes, that might be the solution.

You want these guys giving you spiritual counsel in the confessional booth? Haha.

As they currently stand, no.  But I would assume that a trad goes into seminary a boy and emerges a man.  If he's still playing video games, has long hair and a steam punk fixation after ordination, no I don't want him anywhere near my spiritual life. Q.E.D.  :tiphat:
(10-21-2012, 09:51 PM)DrBombay Wrote: As they currently stand, no.  But I would assume that a trad goes into seminary a boy and emerges a man.  If he's still playing video games, has long hair and a steam punk fixation after ordination, no I don't want him anywhere near my spiritual life. Q.E.D.   :tiphat:

That's very optimistic!
(10-21-2012, 09:53 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 09:51 PM)DrBombay Wrote: As they currently stand, no.  But I would assume that a trad goes into seminary a boy and emerges a man.  If he's still playing video games, has long hair and a steam punk fixation after ordination, no I don't want him anywhere near my spiritual life. Q.E.D.   :tiphat:

That's very optimistic!

Yes, but I am eternally optimistic.  Where others see clouds, I see bright blue sky.  We are in the new springtime after all.
(10-21-2012, 09:38 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Well, libby stopped posting, and CanadianCatholic stopped posting.....

I'd offer to re-open my thread, just for everyone's amusement, but I still haven't lost the nervous twitch.

Quote: And there are like, no traddy single women on this board making posts. 

MORE than enough men, though, haha.

There could be a reason for that...  :LOL:
(10-21-2012, 09:56 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
Quote:MORE than enough men, though, haha.

There could be a reason for that...  :LOL:

Probably the group of alpha male trad men broskis who just roam the forum shutting down discussion.

:LOL: