This subforum seems almost dead
(10-21-2012, 09:58 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Probably the group of alpha male trad men broskis who just roam the forum shutting down discussion.

:LOL:

No, those guys are my type!  :LOL:

It's the too-shy-to-post, too-shy-to-PM, too-serious-to-flirt, just-make-silly-jokes-among-themselves-and-usually-at-the-girl's-expense kind of guys that keep this place dead.
(10-21-2012, 10:06 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 09:58 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: Probably the group of alpha male trad men broskis who just roam the forum shutting down discussion.

It's the too-shy-to-post, too-shy-to-PM, too-serious-to-flirt, just-make-silly-jokes-among-themselves-and-usually-at-the-girl's-expense kind of guys that keep this place dead.

I've never seen those guys on this forum.  :LOL:
I invite the spaghetti westerners to make an appearance.  Make Ancilla Domini's day.  :draw:

Me, I'm safe behind my curtains, which are fluttering cinematically in the wind.
(10-21-2012, 10:08 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 10:06 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:

I've never seen those guys on this forum.   :LOL:

Which guys? I've seen far more of the second group than the first!
(10-21-2012, 10:08 PM)per_passionem_eius Wrote: I invite the spaghetti westerners to make an appearance.  Make Ancilla Domini's day.  :draw:

Me, I'm safe behind my curtains, which are fluttering cinematically in the wind.

Well, this could be fun! But I'm afraid Trad cowboys are only the stuff of legend!
(10-21-2012, 10:44 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 10:08 PM)per_passionem_eius Wrote: I invite the spaghetti westerners to make an appearance.  Make Ancilla Domini's day.  :draw:

Well, this could be fun! But I'm afraid Trad cowboys are only the stuff of legend!

A study was done on this: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...924.0.html
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(10-21-2012, 10:47 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 10:44 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote: Well, this could be fun! But I'm afraid Trad cowboys are only the stuff of legend!

A study was done on this: http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...924.0.html

Yes, I thought this had already been established. Thanks, Mith!
WEE WILLY FOREVER
(10-21-2012, 11:40 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: WEE WILLY FOREVER

Now Billy the witchdoctor is part of the wee willy.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(10-21-2012, 09:51 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 09:45 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote:
(10-21-2012, 09:44 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Maybe all the single men on the forum need to find a nice Trad seminary to settle down with.  Yes, that might be the solution.

You want these guys giving you spiritual counsel in the confessional booth? Haha.

As they currently stand, no.  But I would assume that a trad goes into seminary a boy and emerges a man.  If he's still playing video games, has long hair and a steam punk fixation after ordination, no I don't want him anywhere near my spiritual life. Q.E.D.   :tiphat: