Dating websites?
(11-19-2012, 08:27 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Maybe she's like all the Asian girls who will only date white guys. I know several of those types.

Or Anglo girls who like Latinos. I know one or two of those.  LOL
(11-16-2012, 05:07 PM)LoneWolfRadTrad Wrote:
(11-16-2012, 11:53 AM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote: Personally, I think you can find when meeting people, but using a dating website is nothing sinful. You can start up a correspondence through it;

I have no internet connection in the school I teach. So I expect those interested in knowing me better to begin exchanging letters. It's a wonderful way of knowing a person, before the first face-to-face rdv.
So if anyone is interested in a Frenchgirl who's so fond of the Anglo-saxons, let me know via mp and I'll send my address.

French girl interested in Anglo-SaxonsHuh?

Does not compute.
Most of my past girlfriends were of French or partly French descent, and I'm not French at all (I'm not Anglo-Saxon either) . Go figure.  Shrug Confused Scratching head
(11-16-2012, 11:53 AM)Stidiumecclesiae Wrote: Personally, I think you can find when meeting people, but using a dating website is nothing sinful. You can start up a correspondence through it;

I have no internet connection in the school I teach. So I expect those interested in knowing me better to begin exchanging letters. It's a wonderful way of knowing a person, before the first face-to-face rdv.
So if anyone is interested in a Frenchgirl who's so fond of the Anglo-saxons, let me know via mp and I'll send my address.

Agree with this 100%. I wrote paper letters to my Russian lady, several a week, in order to woo her.

Firing off an email is too easy. Being forced to write on paper causes one to crystalise one's thoughts and express more depth.  They are also permanent records.  My wife still reads those letters when she wants to rekindle romantic thoughts.

(Why my other Russian girlfriend gave them to her I will never know).

(just kidding with the last sentence)
(11-19-2012, 09:42 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 08:27 PM)The_Harlequin_King Wrote: Maybe she's like all the Asian girls who will only date white guys. I know several of those types.

Or Anglo girls who like Latinos. I know one or two of those.  LOL

Computes all too well.  LOL