Muslim Cleris Desecrates Bible
Ahmed Abdullah, a muslim cleric desecrated a Bible during a 9/11 protest outside the United States embassy in Cairo, according to a report from the Assyrian International news Agency.
Apparently referring to Florida Protestant pastor Terry Jones, who burned a Qur'an, Abdullah said, "This is the book the dog Terry believes in, as well as those dogs with him the Egyptian Christians in America"
"I tore it apart and threw it to the demonstrators to step on it with their shoes." Abdullah also said, "Next time I will make my grandson urinate on it, as the saying goes, an eye for an eye and tooth for tooth and the starter is at fault."
"If someone did something, everyone bears the guilt and bears the outcome," he continued. "did not all Muslims bear the pain of what Osama bin Laden did?'.... Let them taste from the cup the Islamic world had to drink."
Coptic lay activists filed legal complaints against Abdullah. "Until now we have not heard any condemnation from any Muslim organization of Al-Azhar," Said one, "as our church did concerning the prophet film."     
Maybe it was a Protestant Bible, a King James perhaps. That wouldn't be so bad.
Our Preist says you should burn protestant bibles :)
(09-19-2012, 06:44 AM)stmykearchangel Wrote: Our Preist says you should burn protestant bibles :)

If it was a prot bible, the ignoramius muslim was doing the true faith a service, without even knowing it... :LOL: :LOL:

And on another note, which St Francis called Mohammed "that wicked slave of the devil"? I believe the pope at the time sent him to investigate Mohammed and he came back and that was his summary of the vile creature.
Egypt is putting this "cleric" on trial for burning that bible. We'll see what happens.

http://aina.org/news/20121022194716.htm