I have mushrooms growing in my basement.
My husband bought them online from an established gardening supply store. Plus we've eaten them and no one keeled over.  :LOL:
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(10-05-2012, 01:58 AM)Poche Wrote: How can you be sur ethat they are not poisonous?

Feed them to a "friend". Then wait.
Reminds me of the time my mother found a bunch of morels. Wanting to share her good fortune, she invited some relatives to supper. They didn't trust her 'shroom identification powers and refused to eat them. I was happy! Just meant more for me! :LOL:
If you were in France, I'd suggest taking them to a pharmacy (where they are trained to spot poisonous mushrooms).  That's what I made my mother do when we found about 4 kilos of cepes in the forest.  They were so yummy . . . 

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)