Catachism Class
:pray:

May God help you to effectively impart to them the truths of the Faith.  May they receive the seed upon good ground (St. Matthew, xiii, 23).
Please pray for my students in my catechism class. Please pray for them to learn, to pray, and that God will make them really holy.
:pray: :pray: :pray: 
:pray2: I find it very poignant, all the prayers you ask for them. They are lucky.  :) God bless.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
Please pray for the students in my catechism class. that my defective teaching won't harm them and that they grow in the love of Christ.
also for my catechism class tha tI have today.
Pllease pray for the Catechism class that i have tommorrow. May the children learn May they come to know God. May they become good Catholics.
:pray2:
Today we are going to do a re-enactment of the apparitions of the Blessed Virgin to Juan Diego. Please pray for my students that they learn and that they grow in love for the Blessed Virgin and the Catholic Faith.
please pray for my catechism class so that they will learn to love The gift of the Holy Eucharist