Blessed feast of the Holy Guardian Angels! How do you interact with your angel?
I wish everyone a blessed feast of the Holy Guardian Angels.  What are some of the ways you fishfolk interact with your guardian angels?

In the morning, I often ask my guardian angel to help me with something specific during the day.  Sometimes I ask him to remind me of the counsels I have read or heard, especially the ones I need the most today.  Sometimes I ask him to help me catch mistakes in my work as an immigration attorney that would hurt my clients.  Those are just some examples.

Anyone else?
I pray the standard Angel of God, Guardian Angel prayer several times during the course of the day and also ask my angel to go to other people angels to enlighten and gaurd them.
I pray the Angel of God twice a day. I thank him when I have close calls.
I am so, so thankful for mine! I do feel the angel oft times sort of speaks to my conscience in the morning, or otherwise gives me inspirations right upon waking up. I believe my angel protected me many times over in the foolishness of my youth. I have a really good one, I know they're all good... I ask my angel to help me by working with guardian angels of my loved ones to inspire my loved ones to do their best in life.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
My angel often gives me what best can be described as "uncanny shivers" when confronted with something sacred. Perhaps I need to talk to him more to figure out what he means!
I pray to him before just about every trip I take, as well as help for exams and for general protection throughout the day.

http://www.catholictradition.org/Angels/angels.htm

http://www.catholictradition.org/angels/...-feast.htm

http://magnificat.ca/cal/engl/10-02.htm

[Image: angels17.jpg]
(10-02-2012, 03:00 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote: Sometimes I ask him to help me catch mistakes in my work as an immigration attorney that would hurt my clients.

That's an excellent idea! I should ask for his help in finding stable employment--or the employment God intends for me to have.

Usually, the standard Angel of God, but I also silently thank him when some disaster is averted. Today I will be making a Holy Hour in his honor.
Reading 4
From the Sermons of St Bernard, Abbat of Clairvaux.
On Ps. xc
He hath given His Angels charge over thee. A wonderful graciousness, and a wonderful outpouring of love. For who hath given charge? And what charge? Unto whom? And over whom? Let us carefully consider, my brethren, let us carefully hold in mind this great charge. For who hath given this charge? To Whom belong the Angels? Whose commandments do they obey, and Whose will do they do? He hath given His Angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways, and that not carelessly, for they shall bear thee up in their hands. The Highest Majesty, therefore, hath given charge unto Angels, even His Angels. Unto these beings so excellently exalted, so blessed, so near to Himself, even as His own household, unto these hath He given charge over thee. Who art thou? What is man, that Thou art mindful of him? or the son of man, that Thou visitest him? Ps. viii. 5. Even as though man were not rottenness, and the son of man, a worm. (Job. xxv. 6.) But what charge hath He given them over thee? To keep thee in all thy ways.

Reading 5
That respect, what thankfulness, what trust, ought this word to work in thee! Respect for their presence, thankfulness for their kindness, trust in their safe keeping. Walk carefully, as one with whom are Angels, as hath been laid in charge upon them, in all thy ways. In every lodging, in every nook, have reverence for thine Angel. Dare not to do in his presence what thou wouldst not dare to do in mine. Or dost thou doubt whether he be indeed present, because thou seest him not? What if thou heardest him? What if thou touchedst him? What if thou smelledst him? Behold, not by sight alone is the presence of things made manifest.

Reading 6
Let us also, brethren, dearly love His Angels, as them with whom we are one day to be co-heirs, and who in the meanwhile are leaders and guardians set over us by the Father. With such guardians, whereof shall we be afraid? They that keep us in all our ways, can neither be conquered nor corrupted, far less can they corrupt. They are trusty, they are wary, they are mighty. Whereof shall we be afraid? Only let us follow them, only let us cleave unto them, and we shall abide under the shadow of the God of heaven. As often then as the gloom of temptation threateneth thee, or the sharpness of tribulation hangeth over thee, call upon Him That keepeth thee, thy Shepherd, thy Refuge in times of trouble, call upon Him, and say

Thought we might like these from the Feast today.

tim
He's helped me more times than I can remember, but I remember 2 auto accidents where the cops just shook their heads and I walked away unhurt. I pray every morning the Angel of God my guardian prayer, and 7 Glory Be's, as suggested by the Pieta prayer book, and I greet my wifes angel every morning, and always ask for protection before a trip, even if just a trip to the store, and give thanks after a safe return, I also try to greet the angels of those I will have contact with during the day, and if I remember upom going to mass, greet all the angels inside.

I also pray to St Michael and the archangels Raphael, Gabriel and Uriel, the other 3 are not known as well as all the angels of heaven. Their is also an angel of the night who watches and I ask him to please let me have sweet dreams, not some of the crazy ones we sometimes seem to have.
Before I have to talk to someone that I'm likely to be at odds with I ask my guardian angel to talk to their angel so that our interaction is peaceful. This has helped me tremendously especially at work with people that don't like me. Other than that my prayers to my angel are sporadic.