Stories of Traditional Catholics: A FishEaters Book, Written by the Forum?
I definitely fit into category three. I wrote a spiritual autobiography for a seminary application years ago, and could edit it and post it here.
So would we write the stories here?
This is a little before our time but this is the beginning of the Catholic Church in Rome Ga. It was during th ecivil war when a confederate soldier was captured. He was a prisoner of war. the yankees for the most part were mean to him. But the Sisters of Mercy were kind to him. He remembered that. When he returned home he learned that there was no church or any place for the Catholic people to have mass. So even though he was not a Catholic, he opened up his home to the Catholic people so that they could have a place to have mass on a regular basis.. 
My father wrote an autobiography for us. In it he told the story about how when he was a child there was a holy card that was very popular. It depicted a small child at the tabernacle knocking at the door. He said that when he did that he got a spanking.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:     
This sounds like a good idea.

(10-16-2012, 01:52 PM)Walty Wrote: This sounds like a good idea.

I agree although we might have to work on the definition of traditional
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Will definitely be back to write something for you after I'm out of work. This is such a wonderful idea!  :)
(10-11-2012, 01:42 AM)Poche Wrote: This is a little before our time but this is the beginning of the Catholic Church in Rome Ga. It was during th ecivil war when a confederate soldier was captured. He was a prisoner of war. the yankees for the most part were mean to him. But the Sisters of Mercy were kind to him. He remembered that. When he returned home he learned that there was no church or any place for the Catholic people to have mass. So even though he was not a Catholic, he opened up his home to the Catholic people so that they could have a place to have mass on a regular basis..   

Nice story, do you know the man's name?