95 Years ago today...
The Blessed Mother kept her promise and made the sun dance in front of 70000 people. We went to a Rosary rally today and then took the kids to the park. We will also sing some songs in her honor tonight.

May the Immaculate Heart of Mary reign forever with her Most Precious Son.
I love how you pass on Marian Devotion to your children.  I appreciate it when you share these stories.
Me, too, Jayne.

tim
Thanks. I love Her and Her dearest Son with my whole heart, and want my children to do the same.

I also take my job seriously and will not go to Hell for lack of effort in teaching my children their faith and culture.
Is anyone going to try to make the pilgrimage (God willing) in five years? That's when I'd like to go.
I'm betting that'll be the great chastisement--five years.  Sticking tongue out at you  A hundred years is a good round figger. So you never know.
"Not only are we all in the same boat, but we are all seasick.” --G.K. Chesterton
(10-13-2012, 07:33 PM)Jacafamala Wrote: I'm betting that'll be the great chastisement--five years.  Sticking tongue out at you  A hundred years is a good round figger. So you never know.

Yea, I am going to have a mandatory party for my family so we will all be together, just in case.
I always remember the 13th of October.... It's my Birthday!  I wonder if this has anything to do with my love of Our Blessed Mother?  Our Lady of Fatima pray for us.
(10-13-2012, 08:38 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I always remember the 13th of October.... It's my Birthday!  I wonder if this has anything to do with my love of Our Blessed Mother?  Our Lady of Fatima pray for us.

Well--happy birthday, then!
(10-13-2012, 08:38 PM)Hawaii Five-0 Wrote: I always remember the 13th of October.... It's my Birthday!  I wonder if this has anything to do with my love of Our Blessed Mother?  Our Lady of Fatima pray for us.

Not only do you have a great birthday date, but so does your Christmas baby son (if I remember correctly). Clearly you have very good and well organized angels in your family. Grin Happy Birthday!