Bishop's Letter regarding SSPX in Calgary, Canada
'Bishop' Henry ought to revise his letter. The SSPX is far more Catholic than most of the New Order Church.  Yet, I am willing to be there is cognitive disonnance that precludes him from actually seeing this .  .  .  C'est La Vie . . .
(10-15-2012, 01:43 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: It's not unfair. It's reality.

And I doubt there will be any canonized saints who said the Novus Ordo exclusively. A compromise, a break with tradition. If they are canonized, it will be because they stopped saying it and came to their senses.

Just to keep the conversation honest, it's impossible for you to say who will be declared a saint.  There are many holy priests, religious and laity who celebrate and attend the NO exclusively.  I don't think you should lump everyone in the same basket and I don't think you can predict who will/will not be declared a saint. 
(10-15-2012, 01:50 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: I'm not CP anymore.

"I'm not CP.  My name is Phillipus."  Can you sing this one for us, Phil?

It is honest, my honest opinion. You don't have to like it. If I am proven wrong after the great chastisement, then so be it, but I have a hard time seeing God allowing the canonization of someone who should have known better than to celebrate a "banal on-the-spot product."
(10-15-2012, 12:21 PM)Cooler King Wrote: Because the SSPx and other cultists want you to forget that.

Stop NOW with this "cultist" stuff.

(10-15-2012, 02:27 PM)Guardian Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 01:43 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: It's not unfair. It's reality.

And I doubt there will be any canonized saints who said the Novus Ordo exclusively. A compromise, a break with tradition. If they are canonized, it will be because they stopped saying it and came to their senses.

Just to keep the conversation honest, it's impossible for you to say who will be declared a saint.  There are many holy priests, religious and laity who celebrate and attend the NO exclusively.  I don't think you should lump everyone in the same basket and I don't think you can predict who will/will not be declared a saint.   

Not so important whether someone is declared saint, but whether he becomes. And that is merely a matter of grace and it's not to a random poster here to decide whether the Lord is giving someone that grace.

Personally, I find the way Atomagenesis thinks to know that those who say the OF Mass will not go to heaven (or isn't that what it implies?) quite shocking and offensive. How daring to make such statements. And that all because of some kind of hate to the OF Mass. Unbelievable.  :crazy:
(10-15-2012, 03:18 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote:

If you give me some time, I could.
(10-15-2012, 03:24 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: It is honest, my honest opinion. You don't have to like it. If I am proven wrong after the great chastisement, then so be it, but I have a hard time seeing God allowing the canonization of someone who should have known better than to celebrate a "banal on-the-spot product."

Fine and you're entitled to it.  In my opinion I think you should take a humility pill, worry about the plank in your own eye, and allow God to judge everyone else.  Or you could continue making huge generalizations about millions of Catholics on a public forum.  Your choice.

(10-15-2012, 04:46 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 03:18 PM)ImpyTerwilliger Wrote:

If you give me some time, I could.

Please take all the time you need.
(10-15-2012, 04:35 PM)Vox Clamantis Wrote:
(10-15-2012, 12:21 PM)Cooler King Wrote: Because the SSPx and other cultists want you to forget that.

Stop NOW with this "cultist" stuff.
I stopped posting in this thread several hours ago. I did state at the beginning, that this thread should be in the Diocesan Vs. sspx subforum.
http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/index.php/topic,3454277.msg33813414.html#msg33813414

Once they started with the "who will go to heaven and who-will-not" posts, I desisted from posting.

I believe this warrants a warning or disclaimer that this is not Catholic attitude.

Just my 2c.