New from the European Synod !
(10-22-2012, 02:50 AM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 02:37 AM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: ([T]hough of course even young "hardline" traditionalists love their rap music).

:tiphat:

Exhibit Q in the Crusader file.

My goodness, Tim. Take it easy. You are starting to sound like Pamela Geller over at Atlas Shrugged. You are seriously worried about a Caliphate taking over Europe? Sharia Law?

What is going on here with the immigrants, many illegal might I add, from all points South of the border? Last time I went to vote, I think they had ballots available in 14 languages.

Of course, borders, language and culture, are important. And Religion, of course would be a part of culture in this particular Venn Diagram. Michael Savage has that much correct.

Of course this has to do with birth control and abortion. But the question ought to be asked why people are driven to such practices. I don't think it is for fear of overpopulation anymore or the so-called Population Bomb. That was aimed at Catholics who were still right thinking in their view on birth control and that the marital act ought to be open to life because it is holy.

That's no longer the case. Now it is how do I put all my children through college, pay for all their expenses, own a large enough house to shelter them, and while I'm juggling that pay through the nose for every necessity and tax and still stay in the black. Top this off with all the fraud and stealing going on. More expenses.

The Muslims were brought there to work and to help pay for their welfare states. Everything has been ass backwards for quite a long time. Where to begin here?

Remember when Europe was divided by the Iron Curtain? Then the supposed bringing down. I know that Polish workers were not allowed to work in Germany for many years after they were brought into the EU in whatever servitude status they were allowed in. Yet, they imported Muslims to Western Europe. Yet Germans and "Old Europe" and the guys with the money through their banking operations were allowed invest in places like Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and the Ukraine.

Needless to say there is a lot more going on here than simple Mohammaden Demographics. Who do you think benefits from a Multi-Cultural World in N. America and in Europe? The two World Wars also killed a hell of a lot of White Christians. Millions upon millions. That also helped people come to the conclusion that it isn't worth bringing children into such an evil world.

What else you got to scare us with today? You pray the Psalms. Did you gloss over the one this week which says, "what can man do to me?".

It's a complex problem to say the least. I'm not going to waste my time with the video. And Pat Buchanan's books, and those by Mark Steyn, are unreadable when they devote the first half to these horrible demographics. They read like some kind of horror novel. On the flip side, I think the Muslims would be easier to convert than those other people who claim to be Semites.

Finally, you know I talk about the Slaughter of the Cities. Well, we can take that one back even further and question why we felt the need to leave Europe in the first place. Now can't we? We got to come to the "Land of Opportunity". They got the slave labor they needed at the time.

We need to look in the mirror, for the problem is us. Jumping in at the latest symptom of this grand tragedy in this vale of tears, Muslim immigration and the Sharia Law scare, is juvenile in my opinion.

No time for a white paper. Although this is a start.

(10-22-2012, 02:37 AM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: (though of course even young "hardline" traditionalists love their rap music).

If they are 17 or 18.  :LOL:
(10-22-2012, 01:40 PM)SaintRafael Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 02:37 AM)Crusading Philologist Wrote: (though of course even young "hardline" traditionalists love their rap music).

:LOL:
(10-23-2012, 02:29 AM)Crusading Philologist Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 01:40 PM)SaintRafael Wrote:

:LOL:

Or 19?
(10-22-2012, 12:54 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: My goodness, Tim. Take it easy. You are starting to sound like Pamela Geller over at Atlas Shrugged. You are seriously worried about a Caliphate taking over Europe? Sharia Law?

What is going on here with the immigrants, many illegal might I add, from all points South of the border? Last time I went to vote, I think they had ballots available in 14 languages.

Of course, borders, language and culture, are important. And Religion, of course would be a part of culture in this particular Venn Diagram. Michael Savage has that much correct.

Of course this has to do with birth control and abortion. But the question ought to be asked why people are driven to such practices. I don't think it is for fear of overpopulation anymore or the so-called Population Bomb. That was aimed at Catholics who were still right thinking in their view on birth control and that the marital act ought to be open to life because it is holy.

That's no longer the case. Now it is how do I put all my children through college, pay for all their expenses, own a large enough house to shelter them, and while I'm juggling that pay through the nose for every necessity and tax and still stay in the black. Top this off with all the fraud and stealing going on. More expenses.

The Muslims were brought there to work and to help pay for their welfare states. Everything has been ass backwards for quite a long time. Where to begin here?

Remember when Europe was divided by the Iron Curtain? Then the supposed bringing down. I know that Polish workers were not allowed to work in Germany for many years after they were brought into the EU in whatever servitude status they were allowed in. Yet, they imported Muslims to Western Europe. Yet Germans and "Old Europe" and the guys with the money through their banking operations were allowed invest in places like Poland, Lithuania, Latvia and the Ukraine.

Needless to say there is a lot more going on here than simple Mohammaden Demographics. Who do you think benefits from a Multi-Cultural World in N. America and in Europe? The two World Wars also killed a hell of a lot of White Christians. Millions upon millions. That also helped people come to the conclusion that it isn't worth bringing children into such an evil world.

What else you got to scare us with today? You pray the Psalms. Did you gloss over the one this week which says, "what can man do to me?".

It's a complex problem to say the least. I'm not going to waste my time with the video. And Pat Buchanan's books, and those by Mark Steyn, are unreadable when they devote the first half to these horrible demographics. They read like some kind of horror novel. On the flip side, I think the Muslims would be easier to convert than those other people who claim to be Semites.

Finally, you know I talk about the Slaughter of the Cities. Well, we can take that one back even further and question why we felt the need to leave Europe in the first place. Now can't we? We got to come to the "Land of Opportunity". They got the slave labor they needed at the time.

We need to look in the mirror, for the problem is us. Jumping in at the latest symptom of this grand tragedy in this vale of tears, Muslim immigration and the Sharia Law scare, is juvenile in my opinion.

No time for a white paper. Although this is a start.

I've tried to meet you half way, Adam, and I wonder why you can't see the entire picture, so let's not pretend anymore. You do not like what I say, too bad.

tim