TLM Starting at Brazil, IN, needs YOU!
Calling all Hoosier traddies - and I know there's a lot of you!

I've just received news that Fr. John Hollowell, pastor of Annunciation Parish in Brazil and chaplain of the Indy Catholic Artists guild, will begin saying a weekly TLM at his parish on November 6th.

That's correct. It is on a Tuesday. However, if there are 100 attendees or more, Father will move the mass to Sunday.

*This is all unverified as of right now.* I will provide more details as they are forthcoming. Please show your support in helping this mass grow.

Those who would like to read more about Father can take a look at his blog:
http://on-this-rock.blogspot.com/
good luck
:) :) :)
:pray: :pray: :pray:
BS.

No way.

I go.. to school.. freaking... YEARS....

TERRE HAUTE IS AIDS.
100 attendees is way too high for a TLM in that area of Indiana.

I hope he can do it, but, 100 is just way too high.  He can probably get a large number of Catholics from the monastery in Terre Haute, but ... 100?...

I dunno.  Maybe.  The area needs it.  There is no near there, besides Indianapolis and Danville (Illinois). 

Good luck indeed.
We'll try to be there, but it is like a 2 hour drive, so that might be difficult on a weeknight.  A lot will depend on the time.  Let us know when you find out the details.
UPDATE - According the MC of the Brazil Latin Mass, the turnout last week clocked in at around 50. Upon being approached about the possibility of moving the mass to Sunday, Father said he would be willing to do so if they could get together a choir to sing on a regular basis.

I am contacting Father to see how I can help in setting up the schola. Please say a prayer to Our Lady of Holy Hope for me and the fledgling Latin Mass community as it continues to grow.
(11-13-2012, 04:40 PM)LongfellowDeeds Wrote: UPDATE - According the MC of the Brazil Latin Mass, the turnout last week clocked in at around 50. Upon being approached about the possibility of moving the mass to Sunday, Father said he would be willing to do so if they could get together a choir to sing on a regular basis.

I am contacting Father to see how I can help in setting up the schola. Please say a prayer to Our Lady of Holy Hope for me and the fledgling Latin Mass community as it continues to grow.

That would great(the ott row of key oard do  t work)

I thought you lived i I dy?
Thanks be to God.

I was there tonight and I brought a friend.

I was very impressed.

If the weather, my health, and a ride holds --- I am so there.

(11-13-2012, 08:38 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(11-13-2012, 04:40 PM)LongfellowDeeds Wrote: UPDATE - According the MC of the Brazil Latin Mass, the turnout last week clocked in at around 50. Upon being approached about the possibility of moving the mass to Sunday, Father said he would be willing to do so if they could get together a choir to sing on a regular basis.

That would great(the ott row of key oard do  t work)

I thought you lived i I dy?

Lafayette, actually. But I have friends down in that area since I used to go to school around there, and let's face it - if a trad has to learn to be anything, unfortunately on of them is being a commuter.

Anyways, if both of you chaps (Heinrich & Lateran) plan on being there in the near future, hit me up. We could maybe go out for a pint afterwards.
I don't see myself getting to that part of Hoosierland any time soon. But if in the off chance I do, I will be there and let you know.