For those that follow the Fatima stuff closely: Is this good news?
You know what? It can't hurt. It can't hurt to consecrate Russia specifically as Our Lady requested. Words matter. They matter at the consecration at holy Mass. Don't they matter in the liturgy? Being as the proposed consecration is a prayer for the whole church, led by the bishops of the entire world, this Consecration would be a liturgical prayer like I don't think anyone has ever seen since the early Church.

God bless Fr. Gruner for all his efforts. He's suffered for this cause in many ways.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(10-27-2012, 03:45 PM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: The common theory is that Russia once consecrated is the instrument used to bring about the great restoration and the triumph of the Immaculate Heart.

This matches the St. John Bosco vision.  Russia invades and conquers to Paris, where it raises a black flag.  It converts, raises a white flag, then defends the Faith and restores Christendom.

It is also interesting and prophetic to call for the conversion of Russia, which was known as the USSR for some time.

As far as the requirement, the requirement stands and is prophetic.  Those who would refuse are going to be the worst apostates.  They will be excommunicated.  Another interpretation is that the Church is reduced to a rump organization that flees into the wilderness via the aid of the Great Eagle, so getting the remaining handful of bishops to consecrate Russia will not be difficult.

With regards to the Pope's refusal, I have my own opinion, and this is not the "official" Fatima message, though it doesn't conflict with it.  But you must give some weight to it since it comes from Nostro Jameus.

We know that JP II understood that he had to consecrate Russia by name, which is evidenced in the prayer he said.  So why didn't he do it?  We know from what +Fellay said that Pope Benedict was going to do a deal the SSPX could accept, but that this was pulled at the last minute by the Schoenborn faction.  We know that the TLM was cancelled in the National Shrine for no reason, except a direct order from Wuerl, and past practice and Wuerl being a bumbler strongly suggest that he wsa ordered to do this from the Vatican.  So my belief is that the Pope is blackmailed.  And that Satanic forces will fight tooth and nail to prevent the consecration.  People who tried to spill the beans on the homosexual molestation satanic ring ended up ritualistically murdered.  Again this is not official "Fatima", so disagree with me if you want.  I believe it fits and makes sense.

It does make sense.
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(10-27-2012, 03:45 PM)James02 Wrote: People who tried to spill the beans on the homosexual molestation satanic ring ended up ritualistically murdered. 

Whoa! Whoa whoa. Hold your horses! Back up now.

I want to hear all about this.
(10-27-2012, 07:43 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 03:45 PM)James02 Wrote: People who tried to spill the beans on the homosexual molestation satanic ring ended up ritualistically murdered. 

Are you acquainted with the gruesome murder of Fr. Alfred Kunz, who was investigating homosexual child abuse within the Church?' To this date, his killer has never been confirmed.
http://www.renewamerica.com/images/colum...abbott.pdf

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-reli...6361/posts
The organist at St. Anthony of Padua in Chicago wanted out of the Lavendar Mafia. He had found a girl friend, and he was ritually murdered in the Church. 

tim
(10-27-2012, 08:28 PM)Tim Wrote: The organist at St. Anthony of Padua in Chicago wanted out of the Lavendar Mafia. He had found a girl friend, and he was ritually murdered in the Church. 

tim

Was the murderer / murderers ever brought to justice? Or were they never apprehended, escaping due justice and civil reperations?
(10-25-2012, 09:35 PM)Tim Wrote: On a plane trip before the handlers could stop him he answered a bunch of questions on Fatima, and he said he has no plans now, but in future he may have to consider that. It appears to me it's slowly but surely sinking in that is his only solution.

Frankly I daydreamed that during the SSPX talks Pope Benedict XVI would see the opposition all around him, then suspend all the Bishops in the world until they come to Rome and swear an oath. Then call all the SSPX Bishops and Fr. Gruner to Rome, make Fr. Gruner a Bishop, and all five with Pope Benedict XVI, Consecrate Russia, and wait.

tim

I  share your concerns and  I am not a member of  SSPX.    I believe the assumption that the Holy Father is under a lot of pressure from sources inside & outside  the Church not to consecrate Russia  to the Immaculate Heart of  May.  Why there is such an opposition?  Just  what is it that those opposed to the consecration as the Blessed Mother asked us to fear?

I am not a member of the SSPX but  I certainly can see that they have legitimate concerns because........just look around.  I don't believe the world is  reaping Blessings from God. 

Pax  in  Christ,

Thomas

(10-27-2012, 07:43 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote:

One such episode from Toledo:  a priest who ritually murdered a nun in 1980.  Apparently there was a ring of priests involved in other events.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/05/12/us/12priest.html
I wonder if this is localized. Also I wonder how many of the 400k priests and 5000 bishops are involved.
(10-27-2012, 09:29 PM)Christknight104 Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 08:28 PM)Tim Wrote: The organist at St. Anthony of Padua in Chicago wanted out of the Lavendar Mafia. He had found a girl friend, and he was ritually murdered in the Church. 

tim

Was the murderer / murderers ever brought to justice? Or were they never apprehended, escaping due justice and civil reperations?

No it never was solved. I tried to get a childhood pal, a retired Chicago chief of detectives, to look into this case. He wasn't interested. The really suspicious part is that the then Archbishop Bernardin was first on the scene touching stuff before the police. He was told to leave everything alone and skedattle. A different CPD pal, an undercover narcotics guy was interested but he died about a year before he could retire and get involved. Though he said that the Archdiocesean priests are powerful and usually get a pass.
tim

tim