For those that follow the Fatima stuff closely: Is this good news?
(10-27-2012, 12:29 PM)Tim Wrote: It's not the Grunerites playing fast an loose. The Pope Commands them, and they disobey, if they do not do it. It's not Our Lady being liberal on this point. If you read Trial, Tribulation, and Triumph by Desmond Birch, he cites all of the Fathers who wrote a minor chastisement comes after the Apostasy and before the Apocalypse. In the older editions of the DR or the Challoner in Apocalypse 12 the red dragon and the one third of the stars refers to the heretical Bishops
leaving the Church. it could be this is caused by the order to Consecrate Russia with Il Papa. It is perhaps only the last 100 years with modernism that the Woman clothed with the Sun has become Our Lady, prior it was the Church and Israel, and a possible weak type for Our Lady by accomodation.

Being a conspiracy nut, I'd say the masons, modernists, homosexuals, and commies decided, knowing this was coming, to emphasize the weak type, to give them cover as "devoted" to Our Lady. It is common knowledge, and I remember hearing this from a Msgr., the party line was the New Mass was wanted because the priests didn't want the old ladies praying and rattling their rosaries in the first pews. This is the way disinformation works, take a few ounces of truth, the old ladies praying and rattling their rosaries, and then add the propaganda as it's logical conclusion.

In a final effort those priests, and Bishops, and Cardinals, strip the message of Fatima down to "say your rosary and offer up your lttle scrafices" and that's that. It's not. We were promised the communication from Heaven which Our Lady brought to Fatima. Again as a conspiracy nut I think when this is all over, the reason for this period of tribulation will be the ignoring of Our Lady's message and request, not Vatican II. It will be seen how everything which has gone wrong flows from not complying with that request even that of Vatican Council II.

tim

Isn’t there  one prophecy  where a  pope flees  Rome (this pope) with some churchmen in tow during an outbreak of a  major war and attempts the consecration of russia (probably for obvious reasons) , doesn’t succeed but that  the next pope does the consecration and succeeds? 
(10-26-2012, 07:00 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 04:50 PM)Tim Wrote: If the Consecration was done then Russia converts to the Catholic Faith and a period of peace is granted. Neither has happened.
tim

Did Our Lady promise an instant conversion and period of peace?  Why can't it happen 100 years after?  Why not 1000?  To God a thousand years is but a moment.

I'm not being snarky, I'm genuinely asking....

Russia will convert when the country is consecrated by the pope and the bishops, and, as Saint Padre Pio said, it will happen swiftly so that the whole world will know that this conversion was directly due to an extraordinary grace of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.
(10-28-2012, 12:05 PM)thomas7 Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 07:00 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 04:50 PM)Tim Wrote: If the Consecration was done then Russia converts to the Catholic Faith and a period of peace is granted. Neither has happened.
tim

Did Our Lady promise an instant conversion and period of peace?  Why can't it happen 100 years after?  Why not 1000?  To God a thousand years is but a moment.

I'm not being snarky, I'm genuinely asking....

Russia will convert when the country is consecrated by the pope and the bishops, and, as Saint Padre Pio said, it will happen swiftly so that the whole world will know that this conversion was directly due to an extraordinary grace of the Immaculate Heart of Mary.

With all due respect to the saintly friar, Padre Pio was not at Fatima.

So I ask again, where does Our Lady of Fatima say, and I quote, "The conversion of Russia will occur immediately after the Consecration."

I await your response.
I know of no, not any, adjective modifing the "conversion" describing the speed.

tim
There is a case that the speed must be such that the conversion is reasonably seen to be a result of the consecration. BUT that can happen in many ways. It's kind of like the Virgin Birth. There's nothing special about a woman having a baby. There's nothing special from a 1000 year conversion. That's slower than regular conversions. So there has to be some special character to it, which people can readily understand.
Scriptorium has it above. It will be seen as the work of Our Lady and similar to Mexico's conversion to be realized as coming from God. In the prophecy Our Lord says: so that later the devotion to her heart will be placed next to His. ( I didn't look up the exact words)  This has to mean it will be special and of a magnitude which will remove doubt of it's origin, to place her heart next to His.

tim
Any sort of resolution to the Great Schism will be nothing short of miraculous, and in a way likely unlooked for in advance.
SisterLucy spoke of "a miracle of conversion". Certainly not something which would happen unnoticed on a very long period.
Quote: I wonder if this is localized. Also I wonder how many of the 400k priests and 5000 bishops are involved.

In these USA, it appears to be localized in the archdiocese of Chicago (with regards to the Church hierarchy).  Of course various levels of satanic activity are widespread in these USA, from "dabblers" in white magic, wicca, and then to full blow satanic covens.  Hollywood and New York appear to be epicenters of this "secular" variety, but chances are there are at least wiccans within a few miles of where you live.  You also have the strange owl ceremony in Bohemia Grove attended by very high level government officials and bankers.

The masons worship lucifer at the highest orders.  An exorcist said there are satanists in the Vatican.  Bugnini was a mason, and probably worshipped lucifer if he was 33 degree.  And then there is kabbalah, which is occult.  The unfortunately named Madonna is involved with them.

Satanic influence in the Vatican would be doubly effective as they would certainly have photos of a lot of homosexual bishops, let alone priests, at their disposal.

I'm curious, have the younger generation on this forum bumped into the occult and/or witch craft at parties, etc..?
Just stuff at sleepovers as a kid. But nothing serious as an adult. I did have an issue with books involving witches in my kid's NO school. The principle talked to the Msng. and he had all books related to witches thrown out. Also, it was announced that no one is allowed to dress as a witch Halloween, or anything violent and gory. Apparently a big group of teachers had to come up with a new costume.