For those that follow the Fatima stuff closely: Is this good news?
Quote:Did Our Lady promise an instant conversion and period of peace?  Why can't it happen 100 years after?  Why not 1000?  To God a thousand years is but a moment.

I'm not being snarky, I'm genuinely asking....
I don't know.  The message seems to point to a rather quick (miraculous) conversion:
Quote:The good will be martyred; the Holy Father will have much to suffer; various nations will be annihilated. In the end, my Immaculate Heart will triumph. The Holy Father will consecrate Russia to me, and she shall be converted, and a period of peace will be granted to the world.
  It doesn't prove that it is quick, but that would be the logical interpretation.

Also from Jesus:
Quote:'Because I want My whole Church to acknowledge that consecration as a triumph of the Immaculate Heart of Mary so that it may extend its cult later on and put the devotion to this Immaculate Heart beside the devotion to My Sacred Heart.'"
  I believe this points to a miraculous conversion.

However, all of this is moot, as the evidence I posted above is overwhelming that the consecration has not been done.

Messages In This Thread
Re: For those that follow the Fatima stuff closely: Is this good news? - by James02 - 10-26-2012, 10:42 PM