The New Normal....
(10-26-2012, 08:26 PM)ByrnePerfection Wrote: I like roleplaying 'erotica' to an extent on twitter

Wow.  You have an exciting sex life.  It must be very fulfilling. 
(10-26-2012, 08:38 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: It's up to you, Byrne, to decide if you wish to be a Catholic or not. This is what Christ said. We cannot have two masters. By the way you are talking, you are not a Catholic.

Fine....I'm not....I 'lost the faith' a while back okay...there I've said it. I only joined this site back when I wanted to be a nun-hahaha...I was stupid to actually want to be a nun. Since then I've found a better life path-just become a writer-a screenwriter for independent films-start low-work my way up there-social media-and film contacts-that is the only thing I've begun to do. It has been working too-getting contacts-the film business-one can't really getting a bachelor's degree to work as a pharmacy tech-backup plan-but ultimately I'm going into the film business and I've learned you can get a bachelor's for film business but it has to do more with 'contacts' in the film business then anything else.
(10-26-2012, 08:57 PM)ByrnePerfection Wrote:
(10-26-2012, 08:38 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote: It's up to you, Byrne, to decide if you wish to be a Catholic or not. This is what Christ said. We cannot have two masters. By the way you are talking, you are not a Catholic.

Fine....I'm not....I 'lost the faith' a while back okay...there I've said it. I only joined this site back when I wanted to be a nun-hahaha...I was stupid to actually want to be a nun. Since then I've found a better life path-just become a writer-a screenwriter for independent films-start low-work my way up there-social media-and film contacts-that is the only thing I've begun to do. It has been working too-getting contacts-the film business-one can't really getting a bachelor's degree to work as a pharmacy tech-backup plan-but ultimately I'm going into the film business and I've learned you can get a bachelor's for film business but it has to do more with 'contacts' in the film business then anything else.

I've heard you can sleep your way to the top in the film business.  I would suggest this course of action for you.  That way you can combine your two favorite things:  pop culture and sex. 

This assumes you're pretty and worth having sex with of course.  :tiphat:
(10-26-2012, 09:00 PM)DrBombay Wrote:

I've heard you can sleep your way to the top in the film business.  I would suggest this course of action for you.  That way you can combine your two favorite things:  pop culture and sex. 

This assumes you're pretty and worth having sex with of course.   :tiphat:

I've heard this too but I'm not that desperate-thanks for the reminder. I'll keep it in my head if I ever 'need to' but I don't! :) I have other ways and it's called facebook. :)

Well, in any case, God be with you.
(10-26-2012, 09:03 PM)ByrnePerfection Wrote: I have other ways and it's called facebook. :)

I have a Facebook! Can I be a multi-millionaire in the film industry too?!
My reaction to this thread so far:

1) Sick to my stomache from reading the OP description of the show.
2) Confusion from seeing too many smiley face guys in one post, and some head scratching over the Gabriel Byrne fixation..(wasn't he a Talking Head?).
3) Laughing at Dr. Bombays responses.
4) Feeling sad for the Gabriel Byrne lady for a lot of reasons.

What a great forum! CAF isn't this much fun at all...
(10-26-2012, 09:03 PM)ByrnePerfection Wrote: I've heard you can sleep your way to the top in the film business.  I would suggest this course of action for you.  That way you can combine your two favorite things:  pop culture and sex. 

This assumes you're pretty and worth having sex with of course.   :tiphat:

I've heard this too but I'm not that desperate-thanks for the reminder. I'll keep it in my head if I ever 'need to' but I don't! :) I have other ways and it's called facebook. :)

I hope you realize he was being sarcastic.  It's frankly horrifying that you would keep the idea of becoming a prostitute for career success "in your head". 

(10-26-2012, 10:09 PM)Armor of Light Wrote: My reaction to this thread so far:

1) Sick to my stomache from reading the OP description of the show.
2) Confusion from seeing too many smiley face guys in one post, and some head scratching over the Gabriel Byrne fixation..(wasn't he a Talking Head?).
3) Laughing at Dr. Bombays responses.
4) Feeling sad for the Gabriel Byrne lady for a lot of reasons.

What a great forum! CAF isn't this much fun at all...

The Talking Head is David Byrne.

The rest, I agree with.
That kind of garbage is why I have given up on sitcoms for a long time
??? ??? ???