Michael Voris
He's in the right place if he's in Gardone.

tim
(10-27-2012, 06:54 AM)TraditionalistThomas Wrote: I've noticed the opposite. He's gotten much more trad these days.

This is what I've noticed as well.
(10-27-2012, 01:35 PM)TradCathYouth Wrote:
(10-27-2012, 06:54 AM)TraditionalistThomas Wrote: I've noticed the opposite. He's gotten much more trad these days.

This is what I've noticed as well.

Yes, he's even refusing to go in the tank for Romney, which is admirable.

Taco Bell is da bomb.  :eats:
(10-27-2012, 11:38 AM)Magdalene Wrote: As far as 'accepting' Vatican II--we have to or we are saying that the Holy Spirit is not present when the Holy Father and the bishops gather together.  Yes, God allowed the false interpretation to occur.  It has been a time of testing.  Our present Holy Father is working to 'reform the so-called reform' and right the tilting barque of Peter.

We do not. It was a non dofmatic council and it taught error. I do lnt think voris is onw of those guys who says it was interpreted wrong.  I think this crowd is interesting because the ppl who say the problem is in interpretation never say which parts we are interpreting wrong. They just say there was a loberal hifhhacking of the teachings of the council but don't appeal to the council to prove it

From phone
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
Those efil loberals and their hifhhacking.  They are truky pervidiouz.  :sneaky:
(10-27-2012, 02:34 AM)symphony8 Wrote: I have starting watching Michael Voris' videos for the first time since his site morphed into ChurchMilitant.tv, and I've noticed that he seems more neo-con than I remember. He seems to be backing away from even slight criticism of VII (specifically separating the 'Spirit of Vatican II' with the council itself). Now, I know that many here in the tank don't like his style, pencil wiggling and hair, and he was never a trad, but has anyone else noticed this increasing neo-con trend with him?

My perception could be wrong, but maybe he's just adhering more to the stance of the Opus Dei folks. He said in a video about two years ago that although he is not an Opus Dei member, he believes that Opus Dei offers the best way to cure the problems in the Church (or something to that effect). So maybe he supports the views of Opus Dei by not saying much against Vll or especially the Pope (Opus Dei is very much loyal and obedient to the Pope - not a bad thing in my view).
(10-27-2012, 02:23 PM)Meg Wrote: My perception could be wrong, but maybe he's just adhering more to the stance of the Opus Dei folks. He said in a video about two years ago that although he is not an Opus Dei member, he believes that Opus Dei offers the best way to cure the problems in the Church (or something to that effect). So maybe he supports the views of Opus Dei by not saying much against Vll or especially the Pope (Opus Dei is very much loyal and obedient to the Pope - not a bad thing in my view).

I thought he was Opus Dei, and also a Knight of Columbus. Either way, he has his view, and my opinion is beggars can't be choosers. Got a problem, start your own highly influential online television company.
I think Boris has become disappointed with the neo-con crowd and is embracing the trad movement more and more.
I meant Voris.  Stupid auto correct.
(10-27-2012, 06:27 PM)SpiderDweeb Wrote: I think Boris has become disappointed with the neo-con crowd and is embracing the trad movement more and more.

As any red-blooded Russian man is wont to do.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.