Remnant Interview with Maximilian Krah
(10-29-2012, 07:49 PM)MRose Wrote: Nice logical fallacy. Because I say land was stolen in order that the State of Israel be founded, I endorse Mohammedism. What? I am quite aware of the evils of that religion, and the condemnations of said religion by Fathers, Saints, and Pontiffs. They are terrorists and Shariah Law is evil. That does not mean that I cannot point out the evils of the Talmudic State.

Also, what Messiah do they deny? You are joking right? They deny the only true Messias, Our Lord Jesus Christ, and they do so in the Talmud.

Good grief.

Never said you endorse mohammedanism, though it is what you're doing by proposing the taking away of modern Israel. It's THE Muslim-Palestinian position actually. You may point out the evils of Talmudism all you want, but you can't do so, in a condemnatory-can't-have-the-land fashion, without also applying that TO mohammedanism: who also claims the land in a religious manner. I agree with Dr. Krah's position: Israel exists, get over it and recognize that they are a better ally in the long run than the alternative.

The entirety of my post dealt SOLELY with mohammedanism. Ergo, the Messiah is denied by mohammedanism in the koran; hence, "equally blasphemous book".

Do try to keep up if you wish to play.
(10-29-2012, 09:18 PM)SMKMI Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 07:49 PM)MRose Wrote: Nice logical fallacy. Because I say land was stolen in order that the State of Israel be founded, I endorse Mohammedism. What? I am quite aware of the evils of that religion, and the condemnations of said religion by Fathers, Saints, and Pontiffs. They are terrorists and Shariah Law is evil. That does not mean that I cannot point out the evils of the Talmudic State.

Also, what Messiah do they deny? You are joking right? They deny the only true Messias, Our Lord Jesus Christ, and they do so in the Talmud.

Good grief.

Never said you endorse mohammedanism, though it is what you're doing by proposing the taking away of modern Israel. It's THE Muslim-Palestinian position actually. You may point out the evils of Talmudism all you want, but you can't do so, in a condemnatory-can't-have-the-land fashion, without also applying that TO mohammedanism: who also claims the land in a religious manner. I agree with Dr. Krah's position: Israel exists, get over it and recognize that they are a better ally in the long run than the alternative.

The entirety of my post dealt SOLELY with mohammedanism. Ergo, the Messiah is denied by mohammedanism in the koran; hence, "equally blasphemous book".

So you endorse Zionism and the Jewish religion?  How is that any better?
(10-29-2012, 12:20 AM)Gerard Wrote:
(10-29-2012, 12:05 AM)MRose Wrote:
(10-28-2012, 08:37 PM)PeterII Wrote: What exactly does an opinion on the State of Israel or involvement with a secular institution like Tel Aviv University have to do with Traditional Catholicism?

Seriously? The State of Israel is a country which has for its official religion one born of denying the Messias and based upon a blasphemous book. It is a religion regularly condemned by Church Fathers and Pontiffs. It is an insidious and terrorist State which seeks to co-opt the U.S. and Europe into doing its own public relations and international dirty work, and happily takes many foreign funds from these countries. It is a country which has no legal right to exist because it occupies stolen land.

Years ago, Tom Woods wrote a multi part article for the Remnant called "Birth of a Nation" and it was a historical review of the events leading up to the establishment of the State of Israel.  For people that only know the popular American Republican view of Israel it's a real eye-opener. 

Ferrara's book about EWTN also has a good chapter on it.
Quote: But interestingly, as I performed an internet search of the rumors in order to prepare this opening commentary, I realized that the rumors, while heavy on speculation and insinuation, are light on specifics, and even lighter on evidence.

There it is.  I ran into the same thing trying to figure it out.

The guy founded an SSPX chapel in Germany.

He is the trustee of foundations set up to fund the SSPX.  He is a lawyer and MBA based in Zurich, which is the investment center of Europe.  A good pick.

I never could understand what the specifics of Krahgate implied.  Made no sense.
(10-29-2012, 09:31 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:

Good grief.

So you endorse Zionism and the Jewish religion?   How is that any better?

I endorse not empowering the Islamic world. It's a catch-22; rock and a hard place. You cannot ignore islam's stated goals in lieu of frothy platitudes about talmudism. To do so is suicide.

Good grief.

Well, you have said it now!

In any case, I do not have to apply that to Mohammedanism. Otherwise, you seem to be saying that one cannot really criticize Zionism and Talmudism, because in so doing you advocate assisting the Mohammedans. That makes no sense. Also, I am not so sure it is a given that Mohammedanism is worse than the Talmudic religion and the Zionists.

Here is a real solution: How about a Crusade?

Good grief.

I am quite aware that the Koran also denies that Our Lord is the Messias and blasphemes Him and Our Lady. Both texts are evil and blasphemous.
I think I am keeping up just fine, thank you.
(10-30-2012, 12:37 AM)MRose Wrote:

Good grief.

In any case, I do not have to apply that to Mohammedanism. Otherwise, you seem to be saying that one cannot really criticize Zionism and Talmudism, because in so doing you advocate assisting the Mohammedans. That makes no sense. Also, I am not so sure it is a given that Mohammedanism is worse than the Talmudic religion and the Zionists.

Good grief.

I am quite aware that the Koran also denies that Our Lord is the Messias and blasphemes Him and Our Lady. Both texts are evil and blasphemous.

Answer a simple question:

If you take away Israel as the Jewish state... you're left with what, and what does that entail?

It entails a group of people who stole land by force for a religious purpose; a people who deny our Lord as Messiah; a people whose swords have centuries of Christian blood; etc.

It comes down to this: We're not promised anything but persecution.

March on the Middle East saying the Rosary with millions of Catholics. No guns. No bombs. Just the Militia Immaculata...

Then you might get somewhere. Presently, you're advocating for nothing more than bloodshed by default in a most myopic and stupid manner. Everything you hate about the Jews is found in exponential levels in the muslims. It's like hating the guy who stole your lunch money, but lets you be in general, so the guy who raped your sisters and burned your house can run the roost. Stupid. Very, very stupid.

(10-30-2012, 12:51 AM)SMKMI Wrote:
(10-30-2012, 12:37 AM)MRose Wrote:

Good grief.

Good grief.

Answer a simple question:

If you take away Israel as the Jewish state... you're left with what, and what does that entail?

It entails a group of people who stole land by force for a religious purpose; a people who deny our Lord as Messiah; a people whose swords have centuries of Christian blood; etc.

It comes down to this: We're not promised anything but persecution.

March on the Middle East saying the Rosary with millions of Catholics. No guns. No bombs. Just the Militia Immaculata...

Then you might get somewhere. Presently, you're advocating for nothing more than bloodshed by default in a most myopic and stupid manner. Everything you hate about the Jews is found in exponential levels in the muslims. It's like hating the guy who stole your lunch money, but lets you be in general, so the guy who raped your sisters and burned your house can run the roost. Stupid. Very, very stupid.
Please stop putting words in my mouth. I did not say I hate the Jews. I never wrote anything that I think can be interpreted as ignorance about Mohammedanism. I am well aware that it is a demonic cult with gobs of Catholic blood on its swords. Wiping Israel off the map does not solve every problem. But that does not preclude an honest person, let alone a Catholic, from pointing out the problems Israel and Zionism present.
So you point them out. And then what? What then?
(10-30-2012, 03:05 PM)SMKMI Wrote: So you point them out. And then what? What then?

:LOL:

You're absurd.