Anyone playing Minecraft?
(08-14-2020, 08:01 AM)beast0114 Wrote: I play minecraft almost every day, we can play together
I play minetest, which is like minecraft. Do you have a server?
:monstrance:Deo Gratias et Ave Maria! :monstrance:
Pray the Rosary

A Dieu mon ame,
Mon arme au roi,
Mon Coeur a la dame,
Mon honneur a moi!
(08-15-2020, 06:24 AM)ServusDei Wrote:
(08-14-2020, 08:01 AM)beast0114 Wrote: I play minecraft almost every day, we can play together
I play minetest, which is like minecraft. Do you have a server?
If you like minecraft and crypto check out Ethverse. They are using minecraft but integrating it with crypto. It's like Decentraland without all the fancy graphics.
Walk before God in simplicity, and not in subtleties of the mind. Simplicity brings faith; but subtle and intricate speculations bring conceit; and conceit brings withdrawal from God. -Saint Isaac of Syria, Directions on Spiritual Training

"It is impossible in human terms to exaggerate the importance of being in a church or chapel before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. I very seldom repeat what I say. Let me repeat this sentence. It is impossible in human language to exaggerate the importance of being in a chapel or church before the Blessed Sacrament as often and for as long as our duties and state of life allow. That sentence is the talisman of the highest sanctity. "Father John Hardon
[-] The following 1 user Likes formerbuddhist's post:
  • ServusDei
Ohh man, minecraft. Haven't played that game for a couple of years. Has anything changed in it? Or it is still the same thing? It was the first game i was actually looking to try and change something in its scripts and all that kind of stuff. I even created my own script which allowed me to get the moderator status on any server. It  was the game that actually made me like and look forward to a career in programming. When i was like 16 years old, i remember that i found the Fortunelords website. That was the second thing that influenced me that much. That website and minecraft made me understand that i want a career in web hosting.