Voting?
I would like to know how Romney can even be called a "lesser evil". How?

Just because he is GOP he is Pro Life? What about the intangibles?

Obama and Romney are both equally evil. When you say you think Romney is the lesser of two evils, what you are really saying is, "I hate the Hollywood Jews more than the Neo Con Jews".

Well guess what? If thet let the Hollywood Jews run things through a couple of cycles, unimpeded, more people would wake up to the evil Jew. So from an intangible, I just made the case for Romney being the greater evil.

Abortion is from the Jews. Yet a vote for "Pro Life" is a vote for Neo Con Jews and Zionists. So let's just keep on voting "Pro Life" and ignore that 900 pound Jew sitting in our living room.

Much more comfortable that way, right?
Adam Wayne,
I stated my intention under the hypothetical assertion that Romney is the lesser of two evils.  Anyway, your argument is not with me.  :)
I asked if it was a mortal sin not to vote at all such as leaving blank the other choices and voting what you can vote for. If you just dont want to vote because you dont want to be on the list for jury duty is that a mortal sin or not?
(10-31-2012, 07:24 PM)salus Wrote: I asked if it was a mortal sin not to vote at all such as leaving blank the other choices and voting what you can vote for. If you just dont want to vote because you dont want to be on the list for jury duty is that a mortal sin or not?

My state uses the voter rolls, state id lists (like drivers licenses) and several other means to choose jurors.  It's almost impossible to escape a summons, unless you're completely off grid.

Of course, I don't think it's a sin to toss a jury summons right in the trash.  So I may not be the best person to ask.