Fr. John Corapi
Can I ask about him on Fisheaters? It's not allowed on 'the other' forum..but I am curious if anyone knows anything.

If I'm breaking a rule...please accept my apology.

Thanks!
What forum has banned discussion on Black Sheep Dog?

You can ask about him here, what do you want to know?
I tried to ask on CAF a couple of months ago...but was denied.

I have not heard about him in a long while...I think the Black SheepDog thing is no longer around. I was hoping and praying for his return to the priesthood.
Since I'm new to FE...Is he considered a 'Trad'? Do you have any current news on him?

Thanks
I don't think we can consider him a Trad. Although he certainly was a NO priest who talked like a Traditionalist. He was basically offering a catechism for those who never were. That would be most of us. As in 99.9 percent of us.

Looking back, he seems to have been a part of a black operation that had its origens in "Dialogue" with the Jews.

Because I'm starting to wonder if EWTN actually stands for Eternal War on Terror Network.

Same can be said for Father Gruener and Father Martin. Both involved with Black Operations for the Jews.
(10-31-2012, 11:41 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: I don't think we can consider him a Trad. Although he certainly was a NO priest who talked like a Traditionalist. He was basically offering a catechism for those who never were. That would be most of us. As in 99.9 percent of us.

Looking back, he seems to have been a part of a black operation that had its origens in "Dialogue" with the Jews.

Because I'm starting to wonder if EWTN actually stands for Eternal War on Terror Network.

Same can be said for Father Gruener and Father Martin. Both involved with Black Operations for the Jews.

This is intrigiuing..

I don't watch a lot of EWTN anymore, mostly because of time I suppose..it always seems like Women of Grace is on whenever I get time to watch!

Could you give me a primer on this black operation you speak of?
(10-31-2012, 11:59 AM)Armor of Light Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 11:41 AM)Adam Wayne Wrote: I don't think we can consider him a Trad. Although he certainly was a NO priest who talked like a Traditionalist. He was basically offering a catechism for those who never were. That would be most of us. As in 99.9 percent of us.

This is intrigiuing..

I don't watch a lot of EWTN anymore, mostly because of time I suppose..it always seems like Women of Grace is on whenever I get time to watch!

Do you reall want to know?
Armor of light...welcome..I see your a new poster.
.be carefull of what you wish for
I can't wait to hear how Fr. Corapi, Fr. Martin and Fr. Gruner are blackops.  This will be entertaining.

tim
(10-31-2012, 12:06 PM)newyorkcatholic Wrote:
(10-31-2012, 11:59 AM)Armor of Light Wrote:

This is intrigiuing..

Do you reall want to know?
Uhh..Maybe? I like this kind of stuff! Whatever is said ...it doesn't mean I'd buy into it after all.
(10-31-2012, 11:59 AM)Armor of Light Wrote: I don't watch a lot of EWTN anymore, mostly because of time I suppose..it always seems like Women of Grace is on whenever I get time to watch!
I can't stand that. Same happens here. Some of their stuff I can handle but not that show.