What do you think the election of Obama proves?
(11-10-2012, 02:13 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I want what you Paulbots are smokin.  Being out of touch with reality for the next four years or so definitely has its appeal.
excuse me but you dopes had your chance...you fielded Romney.....your republican nitwittery has finally done the nation in.....itll be 20 years before a conservative Republican will make the whitehouse or ANY republican...Mr Paul need I remind you won the entire state of Maine's' delegation...and the republicans CHANGED the rules and sent them home dis enfranchising an ENTIRE state....further Ron Paul Got more votes as a write in then Romney did...in Maine and Massachusetts. The point is NOT that Ron Paul was going to be allowed to win...of course he was not...but if the republican stooges had ALLOWED a fair election...(which they did not) he would've won the NOD and beaten the commie bastard Obama. Instead they chose a COMPLETE LOSER ON EVERY COUNT...more of a LOSER then OBAMA if such a thing was possible. So the truth is the romney supporters are the robots...doing exactly what your told.
(11-10-2012, 03:00 PM)voXXPopulisuxx Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 02:13 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I want what you Paulbots are smokin.  Being out of touch with reality for the next four years or so definitely has its appeal.
excuse me but you dopes had your chance...you fielded Romney.....your republican nitwittery has finally done the nation in.....itll be 20 years before a conservative Republican will make the whitehouse or ANY republican...Mr Paul need I remind you won the entire state of Maine's' delegation...and the republicans CHANGED the rules and sent them home dis enfranchising an ENTIRE state....further Ron Paul Got more votes as a write in then Romney did...in Maine and Massachusetts. The point is NOT that Ron Paul was going to be allowed to win...of course he was not...but if the republican stooges had ALLOWED a fair election...(which they did not) he would've won the NOD and beaten the commie bastard Obama. Instead they chose a COMPLETE LOSER ON EVERY COUNT...more of a LOSER then OBAMA if such a thing was possible. So the truth is the romney supporters are the robots...doing exactly what your told.

I'm not a Republican.  I don't own any check pants and I don't play golf.  Epic fail, voXX.  :bronxcheer:
(11-10-2012, 03:02 PM)DrBombay Wrote:

I'm not a Republican.  I don't own any check pants and I don't play golf.  Epic fail, voXX.   :bronxcheer:
if it quacks like a duck...and swims like a duck....its a nitwit duck
(11-10-2012, 03:16 PM)voXXPopulisuxx Wrote:
(11-10-2012, 03:02 PM)DrBombay Wrote:

I'm not a Republican.  I don't own any check pants and I don't play golf.  Epic fail, voXX.   :bronxcheer:
if it quacks like a duck...and swims like a duck....its a nitwit duck

Better a duck than a Paulbot I suppose.  At least ducks can think for themselves.
I'm not a Paulbot.  Ideally, either Goode, Terry or a Traditional Catholic would have been elected POTUS (if a Catholic could, in good conscience, swear to uphold the Constitution, which gives legitimacy to the false, erroneous and insane opinions of "religious liberty" and "non-establishment" of the true religion).
Oh yeah the status quo republicans are a bastion of free political thinkers.....lol...the very Idea one would support Paul in the first place... PROVES they think for themselve....duuhhhh :eyeroll:
I think we need to admit both parties play us for fools. And any third party is a Jackie Gleason type scheme to take over the world. I've come to the realization that my vote is better saved for those rare occasions when someone truly mediocre comes along, and doesn't cause my moral compass to spin, and then with fear and trepidation go to the polls.

I think all of us can agree the Democrats are the Party of Death, currently being led by a Julian the Apostate type, who hasn't the necessary skills to be the antichrist. He hates us Gallileans and is refurbishing the old temples as an alternative, for worshipping the gods of medicaid, medicare, obamacare, and the others. Bread and Circuses !

On the flip side the Republicans are really for the Rich, the Wall Street Wizards, Warlocks, and Witches, and LUV standing up for little Zion. The really comical part is demographics show that Republican party members do not have as much money as Democrats. Odd that one. Plus they are the party of the dim bulbs, neither the leadership can think, nor the party members, and Sarah Palin is the shiniest and sexiest example of both and the leader of Alaska.

Neither party would dismantle the Federal Reserve, because that's where their new and improved programs or wars are funded. Third parties might do it given the chance but both parties make election laws so that will never happen. More third parties are always new ideology sellers comparable to the old snake oil salesmen, with their new fangled patent medicine.

that's a ticket ?

tim