Poll: Let's figure out what region has the heaviest concentration of Fishies. Only vote if you're interested in attending!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FE Gathering
Lincoln is fine but I'm not going to the Northeast or the upper Midwest.  That means no Chicago or Detroit.  No Milwaukee either.  Been there once, that was enough.  Cleveland?  As if. 
Denver and Kansas City seem like the best options so far. Both places have ample things to do and multiple TLM options. Kansas City has amazing BBQ.

If we met near Denver it might be fun to stay in a lodge or cabin area. It would be out of the city, and a good place for kids to run around. We could get some hiking in, campfire, privacy, etc.
And we could smoke some bomb skunk, to the point of "great hilarity" as St. Thomas says.  And legally too.  :smokin:
I have a difficult time viewing anything that isn't MN, WI or MI as the midwest.  I think of it more as that vacuous hole that sucks the life out of everything and everyone headed to the midwest.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(11-14-2012, 11:06 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: I have a difficult time viewing anything that isn't MN, WI or MI as the midwest.  I think of it more as that vacuous hole that sucks the life out of everything and everyone headed to the midwest.

Hey, I resemble that statement.  :P  KC is a good answer. 
Try Cleveland, Akron, Pittsburgh, Youngstown, Greensburg, or Weirton.
I am in Oklahoma
Let's just average it all and meet up in Mexico.  It's cheap, safe, and maybe we could meet up with Pedro, too!
When did Mexico become safe?  I must have missed that.  ???
(11-14-2012, 11:32 PM)DrBombay Wrote: When did Mexico become safe?  I must have missed that.   ???

Sarcasm much?

no need to reply...we already know about you

:sneaky: