Poll: Let's figure out what region has the heaviest concentration of Fishies. Only vote if you're interested in attending!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FE Gathering
Sometimes I think people don't read anything I post here. 

Chicago is out.  It is not happening.  Chicago is no-go.  It is not a possibility.  There is not the slightest chance that Chicago will work.  Period. End of statement.  Besides that, it is in no way centrally located.  It's practically on the east coast in fact.

Now stop mentioning Chicago.  It's starting to irritate me.  :bronxcheer:

And Denver is out since I don't wish to sin grievously by a Rocky Mountain contact high.  No thanks.

Finally, I'm suspicious that so many of you people want to meet one another.  The internet is rife with serial killers and perverts.  I wouldn't trust anyone if I were you.
(11-17-2012, 08:05 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Sometimes I think people don't read anything I post here. 

Chicago is out.  It is not happening.  Chicago is no-go.  It is not a possibility.  There is not the slightest chance that Chicago will work.  Period. End of statement.  Besides that, it is in no way centrally located.  It's practically on the east coast in fact.

And Denver is out since I don't wish to sin grievously by a Rocky Mountain contact high.  No thanks.

Finally, I'm suspicious that so many of you people want to meet one another.  The internet is rife with serial killers and perverts.  I wouldn't trust anyone if I were you.

This is about as close as I'll be getting to anyone, so here goes:  :awww:

You'll disappoint many people if you don't go, Doctor.  'Ponder that'. 

If the gathering ends up in the Rocky Mountains, just don't inhale.
(11-17-2012, 08:26 PM)per_passionem_eius Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 08:05 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Sometimes I think people don't read anything I post here. 

This is about as close as I'll be getting to anyone, so here goes:  :awww:

You'll disappoint many people if you don't go, Doctor.  'Ponder that'. 

If the gathering ends up in the Rocky Mountains, just don't inhale.

Yes, I will disappoint the Grunerite cop who wants to tase me and JoeVoxx who wants to punch me in the nose.  And probably a couple of other brutes who were wise enough to keep their evil intentions quiet. 

Oh, I'm onto you people.  Bombay didn't just fall off the turnip truck.  :bronxcheer:
(11-17-2012, 09:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Yes, I will disappoint the Grunerite cop who wants to tase me and JoeVoxx who wants to punch me in the nose.  And probably a couple of other brutes who were wise enough to keep their evil intentions quiet. 

Oh, I'm onto you people.  Bombay didn't just fall off the turnip truck.  :bronxcheer:

Don't forget the Snickerite who wants to recruit you for that perfidious cause. 

My advice when meeting strangers is to meet in a public place during the day, preferably where children are also present.  So far it sounds pretty safe to me.  :)
(11-14-2012, 10:06 PM)Anastasia Wrote: Colorado? I count seven fishes within an hour of Denver,  the highways are easily travelled. Good beer, but fairly cheap.  There's  a diocesan TLM, FSSP, SSPX, CMRI , so that makes everyone happy.

Who? You, me, Fontveraulet, and . . .    ?
For reference:

- The mean center of the United States population is in Texas County, MO [Wikipedia]. For the Catholic population, it's somewhere near St. Louis, MO [Crawford 2005 (academic journal].

- Map of "% of Total Reported Members Who are Roman Catholic," 2010 [SocialExplorer]

[Image: fepercentcatholic.png]

- Map of U.S. Interstate system

[Image: feinterstatemap.gif]

- Map of Amtrak routes [MapMash]

[Image: feamtrakmap.png]

- Busiest city airport systems in the United States [Wikipedia]

1. New York City 107,586,717 JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, Westchester County, Long Island, Stewart
2. Atlanta 89,331,622 Hartsfield–Jackson
3. Chicago 84,302,427 O'Hare, Midway, Gary
4. Los Angeles 79,981,524 LAX, Long Beach, Bob Hope, John Wayne, Ontario
5. Dallas/Fort Worth 64,867,419 DFW, Love Field
6. Miami 63,998,275 Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach
7. Washington/Baltimore 63,633,817 Dulles, Reagan, Baltimore
8. San Francisco Bay Area 56,905,161 San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose
9. Denver 52,211,242 Denver
10. Houston 49,533,570 George Bush, Hobby
11. Phoenix 39,464,409 Sky Harbor, Mesa Gateway

- Map of selected cities with their average hotel rate, fall 2012 (US Dollars) [Hotel Price Index]

[Image: fehotelprice.png]
(11-17-2012, 11:52 PM)m.PR Wrote: For reference:

- The mean center of the United States population is in Texas County, MO [Wikipedia]. For the Catholic population, it's somewhere near St. Louis, MO [Crawford 2005 (academic journal].

- Map of "% of Total Reported Members Who are Roman Catholic," 2010 [SocialExplorer]

[Image: fepercentcatholic.png]

- Map of U.S. Interstate system

[Image: feinterstatemap.gif]

- Map of Amtrak routes [MapMash]

[Image: feamtrakmap.png]

- Busiest city airport systems in the United States [Wikipedia]

1. New York City 107,586,717 JFK, Newark, LaGuardia, Westchester County, Long Island, Stewart
2. Atlanta 89,331,622 Hartsfield–Jackson
3. Chicago 84,302,427 O'Hare, Midway, Gary
4. Los Angeles 79,981,524 LAX, Long Beach, Bob Hope, John Wayne, Ontario
5. Dallas/Fort Worth 64,867,419 DFW, Love Field
6. Miami 63,998,275 Miami, Fort Lauderdale, Palm Beach
7. Washington/Baltimore 63,633,817 Dulles, Reagan, Baltimore
8. San Francisco Bay Area 56,905,161 San Francisco, Oakland, San Jose
9. Denver 52,211,242 Denver
10. Houston 49,533,570 George Bush, Hobby
11. Phoenix 39,464,409 Sky Harbor, Mesa Gateway

- Map of selected cities with their average hotel rate, fall 2012 (US Dollars) [Hotel Price Index]

[Image: fehotelprice.png]

Thanks
(11-17-2012, 05:18 PM)m.PR Wrote: nothing west of Denver looks promising.

:bronxcheer:
So Kansas it is!  Yay!  :LOL:
(11-17-2012, 09:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Yes, I will disappoint the Grunerite cop who wants to tase me and JoeVoxx who wants to punch me in the nose.  And probably a couple of other brutes who were wise enough to keep their evil intentions quiet. 

If you mean me, I have no idea whatsoever what a "grunerite" is.  Or is there another one of us who feels obligated to flatten you?