Poll: Let's figure out what region has the heaviest concentration of Fishies. Only vote if you're interested in attending!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FE Gathering
(11-18-2012, 08:25 PM)Allan Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 09:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Yes, I will disappoint the Grunerite cop who wants to tase me and JoeVoxx who wants to punch me in the nose.  And probably a couple of other brutes who were wise enough to keep their evil intentions quiet. 

If you mean me, I have no idea whatsoever what a "grunerite" is.  Or is there another one of us who feels obligated to flatten you?

There are several I'm sure. 
(11-18-2012, 08:57 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 09:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Yes, I will disappoint the Grunerite cop who wants to tase me and JoeVoxx who wants to punch me in the nose.  And probably a couple of other brutes who were wise enough to keep their evil intentions quiet. 

If you mean me, I have no idea whatsoever what a "grunerite" is.  Or is there another one of us who feels obligated to flatten you?

This seems to have great potential as a party game - some sort of variation on "pin the tail on the donkey" or perhaps a pinata.
(11-18-2012, 09:00 PM)JayneK Wrote:

This seems to have great potential as a party game - some sort of variation on "pin the tail on the donkey" or perhaps a pinata.

Now I really want to go.  Why'd you have to say that, Jayne?!

Oh my, yes!  It's all fun and games except for the pinata.  And you will find I am not stuffed with candy, especially Snickers.   :bronxcheer:
(11-18-2012, 09:03 PM)DrBombay Wrote:

Oh my, yes!  It's all fun and games except for the pinata.  And you will find I am not stuffed with candy, especially Snickers.   :bronxcheer:

I am quite sure that you are full of something.
(11-18-2012, 09:53 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 09:03 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Oh my, yes!  It's all fun and games except for the pinata.  And you will find I am not stuffed with candy, especially Snickers.   :bronxcheer:

Bah. Go back to that one thread in the Cornfield, y'all.

So what about holding three gatherings? One in Chicago, another in DC, another in Denver. Or four, in Chicago, DC, Dallas, and West Coast City TBD?

(Full disclosure: it costs me less than $50 to get from here to Chicago and back via Amtrak.)
(11-18-2012, 10:32 PM)m.PR Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 09:53 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 09:03 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Oh my, yes!  It's all fun and games except for the pinata.  And you will find I am not stuffed with candy, especially Snickers.   :bronxcheer:

Bah. Go back to that one thread in the Cornfield, y'all.

So what about holding three gatherings? One in Chicago, another in DC, another in Denver. Or four, in Chicago, DC, Dallas, and West Coast City TBD?

(Full disclosure: it costs me less than $50 to get from here to Chicago and back via Amtrak.)

At last we discover the source of your pro-Chicago bias. 

It seems no one wants to go to Chicago but you.  There are other cities in America you know.  :eyeroll:
(11-18-2012, 10:36 PM)DrBombay Wrote: It seems no one wants to go to Chicago but you. 

Really?
(11-14-2012, 10:14 PM)Grasshopper Wrote: On my own, I couldn't afford to travel any farther than Chicago
(11-15-2012, 12:29 PM)JayneK Wrote: I like Indianapolis because it is near Vox or Chicago.  I have wanted to go to St. John Cantius for some time and I also have a cousin there whom I would like to visit. 
(11-17-2012, 04:13 PM)MRose Wrote: Chicago! That is my vote.

By my count, Denver has garnered the most support in this thread, followed by Chicago. But consider that the 'Midwest Mafia' is winning the poll, and that Chicago is in the middle of the Midwest, and you have a winner.

But again, I'm not advocating for a single meeting. You can go to the Rocky Mountains if you like.
I'd go for Chicago.
(11-18-2012, 10:42 PM)m.PR Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 10:36 PM)DrBombay Wrote: It seems no one wants to go to Chicago but you. 

Really?
(11-14-2012, 10:14 PM)Grasshopper Wrote: On my own, I couldn't afford to travel any farther than Chicago
(11-15-2012, 12:29 PM)JayneK Wrote: I like Indianapolis because it is near Vox or Chicago.  I have wanted to go to St. John Cantius for some time and I also have a cousin there whom I would like to visit. 
(11-17-2012, 04:13 PM)MRose Wrote: Chicago! That is my vote.

By my count, Denver has gathered the most support in this thread, followed by Chicago. But consider that the 'Midwest Mafia' is winning the poll, and that Chicago is in the middle of the Midwest, and you have a winner.

But again, I'm not advocating for a single meeting. You can go to the Rocky Mountains if you like.

I won't be going anywhere due to the previous noted threat of physical violence against my person.  People are just saying Chicago to be nice.  Even the people who live near Chicago don't want to go to Chicago.  Did you ever see the movie "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane" with Bette Davis?  Chicago is Baby Jane.  A lecherous, degenerate, murderous, insane, vain, old reprobate that people only get near when they are forced to.  Ponder that analogy if you will.  It becomes better and better the more you think about it.