Poll: Let's figure out what region has the heaviest concentration of Fishies. Only vote if you're interested in attending!
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
0%
0 0%
Total 0 vote(s) 0%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

FE Gathering
Maybe we can convene in the Chicago airport so that we won't actually have to go IN to Chicago, and then we can catch a connecting flight to somewhere nice.
(11-18-2012, 11:08 PM)miss_fluffy Wrote: Maybe we can convene in the Chicago airport so that we won't actually have to go IN to Chicago, and then we can catch a connecting flight to somewhere nice.

I've been to Chicago before.  It wasn't so bad.  It's a nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to vote there.
If it's in Chicago, it should be between June 27 and July 2, 2013. Preferably the beginning of that time span.

"Goin' to Chicago..."
Fargo is the place to be - just saying. 
(11-19-2012, 02:53 PM)piabee Wrote: If it's in Chicago, it should be between June 27 and July 2, 2013. Preferably the beginning of that time span.

Wow, really thinking ahead, eh?!  What, is there going to be like and npr music fest there or something???

Or is that where io moved to or something?
(11-17-2012, 10:06 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 10:06 PM)Anastasia Wrote: Colorado? I count seven fishes within an hour of Denver,  the highways are easily travelled. Good beer, but fairly cheap.  There's  a diocesan TLM, FSSP, SSPX, CMRI , so that makes everyone happy.

Who? You, me, Fontveraulet, and . . .    ?
Pilgrim, one of the James's , another guy whose FE username I can't remember right now, Magdalene, and Johanna. And JB, if we count ex fishes.
I'm not flying anywhere.  My arms get tired.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
(11-20-2012, 12:09 AM)Anastasia Wrote:
(11-17-2012, 10:06 PM)Heinrich Wrote:
(11-14-2012, 10:06 PM)Anastasia Wrote: Colorado? I count seven fishes within an hour of Denver,  the highways are easily travelled. Good beer, but fairly cheap.  There's  a diocesan TLM, FSSP, SSPX, CMRI , so that makes everyone happy.

Who? You, me, Fontveraulet, and . . .    ?
Pilgrim, one of the James's , another guy whose FE username I can't remember right now, Magdalene, and Johanna. And JB, if we count ex fishes.

Dat kewl.
(11-19-2012, 11:57 PM)Titus Alba Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 02:53 PM)piabee Wrote: If it's in Chicago, it should be between June 27 and July 2, 2013. Preferably the beginning of that time span.

Wow, really thinking ahead, eh?!  What, is there going to be like and npr music fest there or something???

Or is that where io moved to or something?

:LOL: That's the week of the ALA convention, which is in Chicago next year. If my dad is going I might tag along because my parents get a companion ticket with their miles. That's why I went to DC a couple years ago.