Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady
(11-18-2012, 05:08 PM)JayneK Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 01:49 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(11-18-2012, 12:07 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Please direct me to the thread in question. I take it I participated and did not make it back.

http://catholicforum.fisheaters.com/inde...828.0.html

I don't think you participated. It's in the Cornfield now, which is probably why you missed it.  It started with questionable motives and quickly degenerated, finally ending up in the fever swamp of Cath Info.  It's not pretty, but demonstrative of a number of things I believe.

It is pretty obvious that it was a Rickroll.  I don't see what is so questionable about that.

I made a promise that I would not engage you further on this topic.  I merely pointed Adam the way.  What he does with it is his business.
(11-15-2012, 12:25 PM)Old Salt Wrote: Correct,
That particular part of the "message" was never given Church aprobation.

Of course not. Unfortunatly any Church that was told it was going to be the seat of the Anti-Christ would say that part isn't true. Just Politics.
The reality is that ROME HAS lost the faith and HAS become the seat of Anti-Christ. Anti-Christ meaning in the traditional sense a teacher of fallacy. My mind boggles at anyone who can't see this. Especially trads.
(11-18-2012, 02:43 PM)Larry Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 01:30 PM)Meg Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 01:28 PM)James02 Wrote:
Quote: He always seems to blame Rome when when things don't work out.
Are you saying Rome deserves no blame for these last 50 years??

No.

But Bishop Fellay is a dork. There. I said it.

No, worse than a dork.

I've sat at table and eaten with Bishop Fellay. I've served his low Mass. The man is the consummate gentleman. To call him a dork, and then to deflect blame for the current shambles of the Church from the entity responsible(the Holy See) is not only ignorant,but it completely lacks charity.  Every Pope from John XXIII to Benedict  XVI is directly responsible for the crisis of civilization we find ourselves in. The SSPX has done its own small part to repair that crisis, and for that reason alone deserves our acclaim, not derision.
Had he his way +Fellay would have sold out the Church to the very seat of False teaching he is talking about. It was just because of the backlash that the SSPX was saved from Rome. That deserves nothing but derision. Just because he is a "gentleman" doesn't mean diddly.
The more I think about this the more this makes me lose any respect I had for + Fellay. After two years of trying to sell out the SSPX throwing + Williamson and other Priests that weren't going along with his sell out betrayal agenda under the bus he now turns around and tries to save face by invoking Our Lady of La Salette's Warning about the Modern crisis. Talk about a sleazy politician type move. Now that he looks like a fool he brings this warning of Our Lady out. That leaves a VERY bad taste in my mouth.
It's quite possible that Econe could become the seat of the anti-Christ and if he wears enough lace and speaks enough Latin, most Trads won't have a clue.

Ponder that one if you will, and tremble.
(11-18-2012, 06:22 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: The more I think about this the more this makes me lose any respect I had for + Fellay. After two years of trying to sell out the SSPX throwing + Williamson and other Priests that weren't going along with his sell out betrayal agenda under the bus he now turns around and tries to save face by invoking Our Lady of La Salette's Warning about the Modern crisis. Talk about a sleazy politician type move. Now that he looks like a fool he brings this warning of Our Lady out. That leaves a VERY bad taste in my mouth.

Perhaps it's not +Fellay's mindset you are tasting. Is it sulfur - like ?

:possess:

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/03190c.htm

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/04757a.htm
(11-15-2012, 05:38 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 02:17 PM)Meg Wrote: Remember, I'm an unapologetic popolator. I'm not (unlike some) an unapologetic Fellayolator.

This word just seems wrong.

Yeah.  :LOL:  Worse than 'dork.'

But I don't think most people know the original meaning of "dork or they wouldn't use it .

Why haven't the +Fellay detractors attacked/left the Society as well ?  Why wait until ugly rumors start on the forums ? Why didn't the Society clergy sound a loud "No !" when it was first announced there would be doctrinal talks with Rome ?

It's very strange to see him attacked like he has been. There are the handful of things he has said that raises an eyebrow, but the piling on and name calling is ridiculous.
(11-18-2012, 06:18 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: Had he his way +Fellay would have sold out the Church to the very seat of False teaching he is talking about. It was just because of the backlash that the SSPX was saved from Rome. That deserves nothing but derision. Just because he is a "gentleman" doesn't mean diddly.

Do not promote sedevacantism at this forum.