Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady
(11-15-2012, 02:17 PM)Meg Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 02:10 PM)JayneK Wrote: Exactly.  If you have something to say about his actions, that is one thing.  But this is just name-calling.

And Bishop Fellay's reference to Rome being the seat of the Anti-Christ isn't name calling? He's inferring that the Pope is Anti-Christ. It's alright for Bp. Fellay to make this reference, but it's not okay for me to call Bp. Fellay a dork?

Remember, I'm an unapologetic popolator. I'm not (unlike some) an unapologetic Fellayolator.

That's all I'll say about it.

Bishop Fellay did not make an explicit claim that the Pope is the Antichrist.  That is something that you are inferring.  As James pointed out, it seems unlikely that Bishop Fellay meant this.  Still, I concede that it is legitimate for you to express your misgivings about his comment.  That does not justify calling him names.

I love the Pope and I have taken a lot of heat here for my support of him.  I have often expressed my belief that respect is due to him for his office.  Similarly, we owe respect to the office of bishop.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady - by JayneK - 11-15-2012, 02:24 PM