Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady
(11-15-2012, 02:05 PM)Meg Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 02:03 PM)Phillipus Iacobus Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 01:58 PM)Walty Wrote:
(11-15-2012, 12:25 PM)Old Salt Wrote: Correct,
That particular part of the "message" was never given Church aprobation.

It was approved by the local ordinary and the Church has since said nothing official about it.  There's absolutely nothing wrong with quoting it at this point.

Remember, though, +Fellay is "worse than a dork."

Exactly. I toned it down from what I was REALLY thinking. 'Dork' is putting it mildly, IMHO.

Based on this and your last post, I don't think you really know the situation that well.

Bishop Fellay is, amongst the three SSPX bishops, the most friendly towards Benedict XVI and conciliar rome. In my view, he very nearly lead the SSPX to a deal.

Look at other trad sites on the web, and you'll see many hardliners foolishly and imprudently spew venom about Bishop Fellay. I can understand his reasons for doing so ecclesiologically, and although I strongly disagree and share some sympathy with SSPX hardliners, I've never has anything but respect for the man, since he is a trad Catholic bishop.

You going on about he being a dork and denouncing "Fellayolators" is inappropriate, becuase most of the people you disagree with disagree with Bp. Fellay as well.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady - by Phillipus Iacobus - 11-15-2012, 06:20 PM