Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady
(11-15-2012, 04:40 PM)Adam Wayne Wrote: Bishop Fellay said:
Quote:Well, then, we will continue, while waiting for the happy day... it will come, but when? We know nothing about it. Certainly we will see. That is the Good Lord’s secret. The day will come when the cockle [weeds] will be uprooted, this evil that makes the Church suffer. The crisis that we are going through is probably the most horrible that the Church has ever endured.

Looks like the bishop is in it for the long run. The cockle does not get uprooted until the end of time. I thought everyone knew that the tares, the cockle, the weeds, whatever you want to call them, are everywhere, and yes even in the Church until the end of time.

Our Lord said:
Quote:The kingdom of heaven is likened to a man that sowed good seeds in his field.

[25] But while men were asleep, his enemy came and oversowed cockle among the wheat and went his way.

[26] And when the blade was sprung up, and had brought forth fruit, then appeared also the cockle.

[27] And the servants of the goodman of the house coming said to him: Sir, didst thou not sow good seed in thy field? whence then hath it cockle?

[28] And he said to them: An enemy hath done this. And the servants said to him: Wilt thou that we go and gather it up?

[29] And he said: No, lest perhaps gathering up the cockle, you root up the wheat also together with it.

[30] Suffer both to grow until the harvest, and in the time of the harvest I will say to the reapers: Gather up first the cockle, and bind it into bundles to burn, but the wheat gather ye into my barn.

Bishop Fellay said:
Quote:This council tried to harmonize itself with the world. It brought the world into the Church, and so now we have disaster. And all these reforms that were made on the basis of the council, were made by the authorities for this purpose. Today, they talk to us about continuity, but where is it? In Assisi? In the kissing of the Koran? In the suppression of the Catholic States?

Notably missing is visits to Synagogues. Kissing the Koran bad, kissing the "Fathers in the Faith" collective ass good? Maybe the idea that there is Rothschild money funding the SSPX is accurate.

But its all good. All we have to do is use, and yes I mean use, the Mother of God as a wedge to fight with one another.

Notice who is not picked on here in this sermon. Then ask yourself who benefits from these apparitions? Or should I say the twisting of them.

Yes, I agree that this is not a sermon that bodes well for the eventual homecoming of the SSPX. But, I think that there are other things that are of much greater concern here.

Dear Bishop Fellay, if you are going to speak like this, why not name some names? Who is cockle and who is wheat and why? You have set your schedule for reunification of Rome at the end of time. So why not stick out your neck a little and talk in specifics? It would appear you think we've got plenty of time to talk about this. Make it count.

Adam, you call out Bishop Fellay for not naming names and yet you repeatedly refuse to do so yourself.  Reading your postings is like the ultimate tease.  You dance around and around but when the rubber meets the road you refuse to complete the act.  Why is this Adam? Cui bono indeed. 

You were presented a golden opportunity to participate in the Agent Provocateur thread where you could have very specifically pinned down some nefarious elements both here and globally, but you let it pass by like a summer breeze.  What is your game, Adam?  Which side are you on?  Let your yes be yes and your no be no. 

Who is cockle and who is wheat and why?  If you can forthrightly answer that one, Adam, we will truly have your measure.  But dancing is much more fun, no?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady - by DrBombay - 11-17-2012, 09:01 PM