Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady
(11-18-2012, 03:24 PM)Whitey Wrote: Again, proof of what myself and a few others have said for the last few years. +Fellay is damned if he does or doesn't.

He's accused of selling out. He didn't. And what he is quoted as saying here should make it clear why he didn't sell out, but no matter. Reasons to bash him are a dime a dozen. Just pick one.

The SSPX dominated forums are torn to pieces. Pro and Anti-Fellay members going at it nonstop. The (bleeps) are there stirring the pot, proselytizing if the truth be known.

I'd guess the modernists who despise the Society are enjoying it. Surely the devil digs it.

Then there are the guests to these forums who happen upon them and lurk around. They sure are seeing a different picture of trads than I did in 2006 when I started looking around.

He's damned if he does, and damned if he doesn't, because the key operatives who are attacking him actually have a different agenda than they admit.  They're not really against a deal with Rome, they're against Bishop Fellay.  They'd rather that he had "sold out" because then they might have had a nice big split in the Fraternity, and they could have their Society of St. David Irving in which the only topic of public discussion would be how naughty the Joos are, and the life of prayer and sacrifice could be left where they like it - in the books, gathering dust.

Harsh, but sadly, too true.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Bishop Fellay Repeats False Message from our Lady - by John Lane - 11-20-2012, 03:22 AM