Female, 26, UK
(12-25-2012, 01:06 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 03:04 AM)Atomagenesis Wrote:
(11-19-2012, 07:56 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Meet College Catholic.

He's about the same age as you, roguishly handsome and makes big time bank. 

(gotcha back, brah)

LOL don't even lie.

Mith ain't never lied! CC is a catch! I'd be after him myself if my affections weren't engaged elsewhere.

Oh, I forgot. CC is banned at the moment. No matter. I'd be happy to forward a message to him.  :)
Ancilla Domini Wrote:Oh, I forgot. CC is banned at the moment. No matter. I'd be happy to forward a message to him.  :)

What?! Boooo.
(12-25-2012, 05:07 PM)ophelia Wrote:
Ancilla Domini Wrote:Oh, I forgot. CC is banned at the moment. No matter. I'd be happy to forward a message to him.  :)

What?! Boooo.

I know!  :((
What, CC is banned again? :LOL:  Oh, CC, you rascal, you!
Pretty sure it's not an "at this time" sort of thing but "for all times" sort of thing.

Otherwise I don't think the description under his avatar would have been changed the way it was.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(12-25-2012, 05:28 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote: Pretty sure it's not an "at this time" sort of thing but "for all times" sort of thing.

Otherwise I don't think the description under his avatar would have been changed the way it was.

Oooooh!  :O
ACB, I didn't know England still had Catholics.

I know some outstanding young men but they are Stateside.  If you might be up for a brilliant NJ historian who is going to enter law school once his job ends, I can put you two in touch!  Basic info: he's 28, serves Mass for traditional Carmelites, and is someone I've known my entire life.  My matchmaking fees are competitive.
(12-26-2012, 11:57 PM)kingtheoden Wrote: ACB, I didn't know England still had Catholics.

I know some outstanding young men but they are Stateside.  If you might be up for a brilliant NJ historian who is going to enter law school once his job ends, I can put you two in touch!   Basic info: he's 28, serves Mass for traditional Carmelites, and is someone I've known my entire life.  My matchmaking fees are competitive.

What's not to like about "outstanding young men"!  Feel free to tell him/them to contact me if they find me interesting.  :)

I'm sure your reward will be a few more jewels in your heavenly crown!  :LOL:
I join the thread; tipping my hat to the kind and gracious dame. :tiphat:
Thanks  :)