Woohoo, New Gevalia Coffee-Maker!
Before you become more of an irritation, hehehe, I suggest this twist on Pia's ice cream.  I like coffee ice cream very much, but it's hard to find here. So I take my vanilla, and pour cold leftover coffee on it and mix it in, sort of a coffee milk shake. Il gelato al caffe e molto buono !

tim
(11-29-2012, 11:05 AM)Tim Wrote: Before you become more of an irritation, hehehe, I suggest this twist on Pia's ice cream.  I like coffee ice cream very much, but it's hard to find here. So I take my vanilla, and pour cold leftover coffee on it and mix it in, sort of a coffee milk shake. Il gelato al caffe e molto buono !

tim

Oh that sounds GOOD! Two of my faves.  :icecream: :coffee: 
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
(11-28-2012, 09:02 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(11-28-2012, 08:57 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(11-28-2012, 08:56 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(11-28-2012, 08:52 PM)Jacafamala Wrote:
(11-27-2012, 09:20 PM)DrBombay Wrote: I had a wise priest tell me, when he found out I don't like coffee, that I was missing out on one of life's great pleasures.  I retorted that I'll then have less time to spend in Purgatory, won't I Father? Luckily, he's a good natured chap.

Lack of coffee = time off in Purgatory

FTW!!!!

That would  only be the case if you liked coffee and were offering it up. And you said you don't like coffee. I am sorry, but I suspect there is no time off for you.... you still  have much penance to undergo for all go your naughty posts. To the fires, Bombay!

Well.  I might just have to come back and haunt you until you pray me out of purgatory, God willing of course. 

Yes, I might just have to do that....  :tiphat:

Ooooh, quick on the rebound. Very good.  :LOL:

I'm reading Purgatory Explained this month.  Lots of stories of haints coming back and tormenting people who aren't on the ball about offering prayers for the dead.  I'm filing these stories away in my long term memory for future reference.  I plan on being a most irritating poor soul. 
I could see you doing that!  :LOL:

I love those kinds of crazy/scary Catholic books. Like the book about St. Alexandrina of Balasar--ooh! Scary and edifying, too. Such a package deal!
Oh my Jesus, I surrender myself to you. Take care of everything.--Fr Dolindo Ruotolo

Persevere..Eucharist, Holy Rosary, Brown Scapular, Confession. You will win.
The coffee-maker arrived today, and I'm in the middle of my first cup. One word: hot. Finally. Finally, no more lukewarm coffee straight from the pot! It'll take some tweaking to get the coffee-to-water ratio just right with the new little scoop, but things are definitely looking up!  And I love the water-level indicator with HUGE numbers and a little red ball that bobs up to show the water level. Even the plastic is thicker!  :grin:
I'm happy for you, D !

tim
All the more reason to drink your coffee, and to drink as much of it as you'd like:

http://www.theatlantic.com/health/archiv...ke/265693/