The latest on Medjugorje
I was recently reading the latest results of Medjugorje findings and it sickens me to the core! 

I will confess now that I am Novus Ordo and if the Vatican gives this Medjugorje hoax the green light , then I am right out of the Catholic Church, novus ord that is.  But there is no where else for me to go.  This will be a major crisis for me.
I can't belong to a church that lives a lie.

Cry(
(11-29-2012, 11:36 AM)Hemidemisemiquaver Wrote: I was recently reading the latest results of Medjugorje findings and it sickens me to the core! 

I will confess now that I am Novus Ordo and if the Vatican gives this Medjugorje hoax the green light , then I am right out of the Catholic Church, novus ord that is.  But there is no where else for me to go.   This will be a major crisis for me.

Cry(

Sorry, I meant to add this diabolical link

http://www.medjugorjetoday.tv/6880/rome-...je-report/

Wow, according to the article, there's talk on the part of the Vatican of circumventing the authority of the local bishop.  Shocked Since it's from the Medj. news site, I'm going to take that with a grain of salt. That seems highly inappropriate and unlikely.
(11-29-2012, 11:36 AM)Hemidemisemiquaver Wrote: I was recently reading the latest results of Medjugorje findings and it sickens me to the core! 

I will confess now that I am Novus Ordo and if the Vatican gives this Medjugorje hoax the green light , then I am right out of the Catholic Church, novus ord that is.  But there is no where else for me to go.   This will be a major crisis for me.

Cry(
Remember Peter on the water my friend dont panic...hold on to the faith......muddygory will not be OFFICIALLY approved......this is a biased source.
(11-29-2012, 11:37 AM)Hemidemisemiquaver Wrote:

Cry(

Sorry, I meant to add this diabolical link

Wait and see. That is a very biased source. And remember the Church does not impose belief in private revelations on anyone. A good priest I knew once explained that truthfully the Church's authority to teach does not extend beyond public revelation. They can tell you there are theological errors in a private revelation, they can tell you it is "worthy of belief", they can tell you to stay away from it but they can't say definitively that it is true, or for that matter false. When in fact has the Magisterium itself ever pronounced on a private revelation? Never that I can think of. I see many negatives in Medj and I don't see how any Vatican commission will be positive on it. A more balanced article is here:  http://krestaintheafternoon.blogspot.com...gorje.html

C.

Can this be independently verified?

The well-informed sources of the Medjugorje conspiracy are mostly the same sources where the so called visionaries dig: the lipps of satan himself.  Crazy!
We can only hope and pray that the Church does not confuse the sweet fruits the Holy Virgin Mary with the bitter fruits of this diabolic hoax.
(11-30-2012, 04:59 AM)kingofspades Wrote: The well-informed sources of the Medjugorje conspiracy are mostly the same sources where the so called visionaries dig: the lipps of satan himself.  Crazy!
We can only hope and pray that the Church does not confuse the sweet fruits the Holy Virgin Mary with the bitter fruits of this diabolic hoax.
the Church cannot confuse anyone...its those damnable church-MEN that cause the problem.
(11-29-2012, 06:33 PM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote:

Cry(
Remember Peter on the water my friend dont panic...hold on to the faith......muddygory will not be OFFICIALLY approved......this is a biased source.

Thanks for allaying my fears Vox , I think the site is biased but at the same time they are making out that the Vatican officials are favourble to the seers.
I'm sorry, there is no edit button, I meant to address  JoeVoxxPop  properly by name, but didn't copy it properly.