Female, 21, D.C.
Sex:  Female

Age as of posting date:  21

Patron Saint by Confirmation:  St. Thérèse de Lisieux.

Number of children: 0

Would you relocate if you met the right person? Probably.

EF, SSPX, both, or other? EF, diocesan or FSSP.

Novus Ordo if that's all there is? Yes.

Introvert or extrovert?  Introvert.

Keirsey personality type: INFP.

Ethnic heritage: Euromutt.

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant?  Unimportant.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this?  21-31?  Somewhat.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP?  It’s an unfortunate necessity sometimes, but it is in no way immoral in itself.

What would the headship of the husband look like in your ideal home?  See: Ephesians 5:22ff.  On a related note, there is nothing cooler than husbands/fathers acting as spiritual heads of the household and leading the family in daily prayer, especially the Rosary.

How do you feel about women working outside the home?  If there are children in the picture, I think it is best that mothers be there for them.

How do you feel about women in pants? I wear them.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you?  Pride.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes?  Too reserved/need a lot of quiet time.  I’m also a terrible driver and even worse with directions!

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse?  Loves Jesus more than me.  Makes me laugh.  Responsible, faithful, honest.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex?  Serving God must be at the heart of every human relationship.

Political ideals: Psalm 118:9.

Education: B.A.

Employment:  Student.

Health: Good.

Allergies: Not really.

Smoke?  Yep.

Drink?  Nope.

Night owl or morning lark?  Morning!

How messy or disorganized are you?  I am neat.

What makes you laugh?  Oh, gosh, what doesn’t?

What are the little things that please or delight you? Winter, libraries, poetry, Shakespeare, catching people humming or singing to themselves, when someone does the chores or errands I hate.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally?  If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing given your gifts and goals?  Ideally, raising a family; if still single, teaching.

Intellectual interests:  European history, art, and literature.

Hobbies:  Reading, writing, walking, running.

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Brideshead Revisited, Jane Eyre, Henry V, Persuasion, The Once and Future King.
  This list is subject to change every five minutes.

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you? Perused T. S. Eliot’s Selected Essays, Persuasion, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, King Lear, and the Bible.  Ridiculously typical.

Music you actually listen to most often:  I’ll let you rifle through my files sometime!  Mostly it’s under that vague genre of ‘alternative.’

Favorite movies/TV shows: BBC miniseries, Dr. Who, A Man for All Seasons, chick flicks of various and sundry sorts.

Favorite foods: Coffee, broccoli, apples, chocolate, peanut butter, all pastas imaginable.

Serious pet peeves: Irresponsibility, disloyalty, dishonesty.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: Not a huge pet person.  Grew up with dogs, so while I love them, I also know they are a lot of work.  Never had a cat, but I like them.

Idea of a romantic evening:  Walking and talking.  Coffee and talking.  Sightseeing or visiting a museum and talking.  Stargazing and talking.  You see where I’m going with this.
Good luck!  :)
*thumbs up on all your answers*
All the young ladies are blowing up this subforum.
Ophelia, I just realized you've been here awhile.  What made you decide to dip your toe into the FE singles pool?
(12-03-2012, 07:29 PM)Jacob Wrote: Ophelia, I just realized you've been here awhile.  What made you decide to dip your toe into the FE singles pool?

She's of drinking age now?
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(12-03-2012, 07:36 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 07:29 PM)Jacob Wrote: Ophelia, I just realized you've been here awhile.  What made you decide to dip your toe into the FE singles pool?

She's of drinking age now?

Possibly, of course, the second most important age in one's life.

:LOL:
Anyone who reads Eliot's essays, Lear, and SGGK--and, even more importantly, someone for whom this is "ridiculously typical"--must be pretty ridiculously all right.  Also, one of your favorite novels is Brideshead, which bespeaks all manner of great taste in books.
(12-03-2012, 08:08 PM)EcceQuamBonum Wrote: Anyone who reads Eliot's essays, Lear, and SGGK--and, even more importantly, someone for whom this is "ridiculously typical"--must be pretty ridiculously all right.  Also, one of your favorite novels is Brideshead, which bespeaks all manner of great taste in books.

:mrwinky: