3 day of darkness
Does anyone think the three days of darkness could happen near the end of this month? December 21st is a Friday and at least one prophecy says:
from Marie-Julie Jahenny Wrote:“The crisis will explode suddenly; the punishments will be shared by all and will succeed one another without interruption. The three days of darkness will be on a Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. During these three days of terrifying darkness, no windows must be opened because no one will be able to see the earth and the terrible color it will have in those days of punishment without dying at once.

No one outside a shelter will survive... red clouds like blood will move across the sky. The crash of the thunder will shake the earth and sinister lightning will streak the heavens out of season. The earth will be shaken to its foundations. The sea will rise, its roaring waves will spread over the continent. The bodies of the wicked and the just will cover the ground. Three-quarters of the population of the globe will disappear. Half the population of France will be destroyed.”
Presumably the 3 days darkness will start at sundown on Wednesday.  This is most unsettling because clearly the Jews will be to blame.
(12-03-2012, 11:51 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Presumably the 3 days darkness will start at sundown on Wednesday.  This is most unsettling because clearly the Jews will be to blame.

And don't forget their dinosaurs.  The Jew-a-saurs are a very important part of the 3DD from what I've heard--ravaging and devouring and what have you.
(12-04-2012, 12:11 AM)EcceQuamBonum Wrote:
(12-03-2012, 11:51 PM)DrBombay Wrote: Presumably the 3 days darkness will start at sundown on Wednesday.  This is most unsettling because clearly the Jews will be to blame.

And don't forget their dinosaurs.  The Jew-a-saurs are a very important part of the 3DD from what I've heard--ravaging and devouring and what have you.

CLOWNS TO THE LEFT OF ME......................JOKERS TO THE RIGHT
[Image: th_nurseratchet.gif]
(12-04-2012, 12:19 AM)JoeVoxxPop Wrote:
(12-04-2012, 12:11 AM)EcceQuamBonum Wrote:

CLOWNS TO THE LEFT OF ME......................JOKERS TO THE RIGHT
[Image: th_nurseratchet.gif]
  :LOL:

For starters, I believe God would give us prior warning....also Thursday, Friday, Saturday in the USA would be Friday, Saturday, Sunday here is Aus....so the above 'theory' wouldn't work.
My father and I were actually just discussing this with our parish priest.
They are going gun shopping the 19th.

Personally, I think the 3 physical days of darkness will be followed by technological darkness- EMP attack or coronal/sun flare wipe out of electronics.
If they're going to happen, they must surely happen soon.
Itll take the 3dd to reverse the train of ruin our world is on. If it happens I hope its on a Sunday...just after we get home from church.
All prophecy is conditional, but this would fit pretty well with Fatima. Sorry Doc ! David tells us in the psalms God warns his little ones to get out of the way of an oncoming tribulation. I think that still applies. We have been warned at Fatima and Pope Leo XIII, and tons more. You all know the drill stay in a state of grace and for some it'll be an early merciful retirement.

tim
FML I'm driving home on that day. 

hope not.