Transubstantiation in modern science: How can substance change without accidents
(12-07-2012, 02:44 PM)ggreg Wrote: I think part of being a True Trad is to acknowledge that if the Church screwed up that badly with the truth over the last 2000 years then there is no point in being a True Trad.

Galileo, slavery and usury are one thing but if we start questioning or rationalising that sort of fundamental stuff then we might as well just join Teilhard de Chardin on the bus to point Ω
The Gallileo case is extremely exaggerated, they church was not at fault. I learned this form a full understating of his case. Teilhard de Chardin denied Dogma's and held opinions completely contrary to elementary Catholic Doctrine. Neither of which I am doing. I am merely trying to fully grasp what the church teaches, not make my own understanding, which I will have if i do not fully grasp this. This form has already given me a better understanding of the Eucharist, and I wish to learn more.

Does any one else think that my questions are only harmful to me?

Messages In This Thread
Re: Transubstantiation in modern science: How can substance change without accidents - by jim111 - 12-07-2012, 02:56 PM