Australian bishops approve "Ramadaan Prayer"
So, is this more of the brick by brick return to tradition?
"INTER-RELIGIOUS RELATIONS"

[...]

Of course, if this "inter-religious relations" is not in keeping with the true spirit of new ecumenism, it will be swiftly corrected by the Church's authorities in order to ensure that the integrity of the Faith is safeguarded, the spiritul well-being of the faithful protected, such interpretations can never more be extrapolated from the texts of Vatican II, and the true goal of the new ecumenism achieved as quickly as possible . . .

Unless, of course, this was their goal all along: to surreptitiously encourage and lend tacit approval to these sorts of interpretations by the insinuatory ambiguity and implicit errors of Vatican II while avoiding the sudden, direct, and explicit promotion of overt heresy . . .
I wonder if +Muller (head of CDF and the Popes mouth Piece) would consider THIS heretical. The way he does traditional Catholicism.
(12-08-2012, 03:51 PM)OldMan Wrote: So, is this more of the brick by brick return to tradition?

Yes, you're just looking at it from a hermeneutic of discontinuity. Geez!

Oh by the way that makes you a heretic now days.
I say why don't we ask our Catholic brothers and sisters in the Middle East what they have been traditionally doing for Ramadon. What is life like for a traditional Catholic in Egypt or Turkey during Ramadon?   
Phew!  Glad I'm not part of that "church".   Too bad so many others think these people are Catholic.
(12-09-2012, 12:27 AM)Poche Wrote: I say why don't we ask our Catholic brothers and sisters in the Middle East what they have been traditionally doing for Ramadon. What is life like for a traditional Catholic in Egypt or Turkey during Ramadon?   

probably struggling to stay alive and not be martyred?
(12-09-2012, 03:34 AM)CollegeCatholic Wrote:
(12-09-2012, 12:27 AM)Poche Wrote: I say why don't we ask our Catholic brothers and sisters in the Middle East what they have been traditionally doing for Ramadon. What is life like for a traditional Catholic in Egypt or Turkey during Ramadon?   

probably struggling to stay alive and not be martyred?

You're right, and especially during Ramadan - it has been a particularly dangerous time to be a "kafir" in the past.  I doubt they're pandering to and slobbering over the members of this false religion.