NCR on the Latin Mass
Since it's such a big deal to you, you should ask him yourself.

http://www.diocese-kcsj.org/contact/

I eagerly await your posting of His Excellency's reply.
(12-13-2012, 10:47 AM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote: Since it's such a big deal to you, you should ask him yourself.

http://www.diocese-kcsj.org/contact/

I eagerly await your posting of His Excellency's reply.

Actually, I had already done so a day before, and plan on sharing the response when (and if) one arrives.
(12-11-2012, 10:01 PM)WhollyRoaminCatholic Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 08:08 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote: One has to fight for the faith. If not for + Lefebvre and a few others we wouldn't even have a Mass today. They fight. Whats wrong is the spirit of the Crusades and the Counter Reformation is gone. By all means we should play with our kids but ya know give a thought to their salvation at least once in awhile.

Flutchman, that's beside the point.  I'll recapitulate the discussion for you. Pay attention.

1. The Distorter says its usual nonsense about stuff.
2. Someone said that the local ordinary should strip them of the term "Catholic".
3. I asserted that the local ordinary has other issues on his plate and that since the Distorter slipped into obscure irrelevance a long time ago, it wasn't worth spending his political and social capital on the ecclesiological equivalent of fruit flies.
4. Somehow you took this as that Bishop of the Roman Catholic Church, a successor of the apostles, a reformer in his see, and the episcopal pastor of his own personal TLM parish staffed by the Institute of Christ the King Sovereign Priest by his own personal request, a BISHOP who offers the Tridentine Mass in HIS CATHEDRAL, His Excellency, Bishop Finn of the Diocese of Kansas City-St. Joseph has abandoned the salvation of souls, surrendered the crusades, and cancelled the Counter Reformation.

Oh brother.

Flutchman, your hubris is only passed by your ignorance.

WOW if he has done ALL that he sure as heck ought to be able to reign in a shitty newspaper.