Holy House of Loreto
I enjoyed this homily and learned some new things about the Holy House of Loreto.  The feast day is December 10th.

http://airmaria.com/?sn=121210b&vp=32407...ttl=Homily

or

- Fr. Elias on the feast of Our Lady of Loreto preaches on the Holy House of Loreto where Our Lord was conceived and grew up in Nazareth. He underscores the historicity of Christ's life that is actually denied by some and how humble the circumstances that Jesus the Son of God and our Savior entered into our world. Ave Maria!

[Image: mqdefault.jpg]
I watched it on youtube, because I like the Holy House, and they had a another so I listened to that one. The marvelous part is the Holy House is still being held up off the ground today, and you can pass a piece of paper under it and does not touch the ground.

tim
(12-10-2012, 06:34 PM)Tim Wrote: I watched it on youtube, because I like the Holy House, and they had a another so I listened to that one. The marvelous part is the Holy House is still being held up off the ground today, and you can pass a piece of paper under it and does not touch the ground.

tim
does this pass scientific scrutiny...ggreg and other of the more skeptical want to know.
Thanks for the post. 

I've never seen a photo of the house, I don't think.  I searched google but it only seems to show images of the basilica, and the interior of what looks like it might be the house (a room with brick walls).  But I didn't see anything that looked as humble as what I imagine it would look like.  Why is it so hard to find? 
Joe, maybe they should go and check it out, but for me I believe.

tim
I found some videos on youtube that answer my questions.  Thanks again, Magdalene.
(12-10-2012, 06:34 PM)Tim Wrote: I watched it on youtube, because I like the Holy House, and they had a another so I listened to that one. The marvelous part is the Holy House is still being held up off the ground today, and you can pass a piece of paper under it and does not touch the ground.

tim

Tim, same phenomena as the Guadalupe Tilma.  The picture of Our Lady hovers some 1/64" from the tilma and doesn't touch it.  Also, a doctor once place his stethoscope over the sash on our Lady and he could hear the heart beats of a baby in the womb, something like 154 beats a minute (or something like that).

By the way, tomorrow, 12-12-12 is the Feast of Our Lady of Guadalupe.