Cardinal Giacomo Biffi
He is the Cardinal Archbishop Emeritus of Bologna. Does anyone have any information on him or his writing?  Has he been friendly toward traditionalism and the TLM?  

I was intrigued after reading that Biffi was quoted by the London Times in 2000 as stating that the Antichrist is "walking among us".  Cardinal Biffi's wikipedia article also said the following:

Quote:Biffi believes ecumenicism promotes the dilution of Catholic doctrine (a view common among conservative Catholics), thereby encouraging acceptance of the Antichrist.
He also holds views that, while conservative, are in agreement with the Catholic teaching on homosexual acts, freemasonry, and feminism.[citation needed] Biffi has stated that an "ideology of homosexuality" threatens to marginalize whoever disagrees with the homosexual agenda, and that Catholics must prepare for persecution by homosexual activists and their allies.

Biffi has stated that the Church should be "exceedingly rich", that clergy and parishioners should be accepting of the Church's wealth, and that Catholics should literally impoverish themselves donating to the church, thereby following Christ's example of poverty.

Cardinal Biffi also once said that the Italian government should favour Catholic immigrants to offset the number of Muslim immigrants to protect Italy's "national identity". He has denounced journalists as "rats".

Quite encouraging.
I remember reading his remark about the Antichrist but that's all.

tim
Here are a couple of articles about him worth reading Walty:

http://www.catholicnewsagency.com/news/c...the_times/

http://chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/art...3182?eng=y

Biffi was the antidote to Cardinal Martini during the dark years.  He was very Marian and a great scholar especially in his support of Scotus.
The  faithful Italian clergy looked to him with admiration and he held his office with dignity. 

As for the AC well i could quote someone I believe is the real deal- Pedro R. or M.M. (prev. discussions on him in the tank) but prudence says otherwise.
Perhaps Kathleen Keating is not batty afterall.  ???
(12-11-2012, 01:48 PM)Don Quixote Wrote: Biffi was the antidote to Cardinal Martini during the dark years.  He was very Marian and a great scholar especially in his support of Scotus.
The  faithful Italian clergy looked to him with admiration and he held his office with dignity. 

As for the AC well i could quote someone I believe is the real deal- Pedro R. or M.M. (prev. discussions on him in the tank) but prudence says otherwise.
Perhaps Kathleen Keating is not batty afterall.  ???

Pedro R. or M.M.?  Go on...
I thought you guys were speaking code, so on a lark I googled Kathleen Keating to see.

here's a youtube;

tim
Yikes Walty!  Are we allowed to speculate? There are many gatekeepers who seem to jump at the 1st opportunity to clear the deck.

http://www.christendom-awake.org/pages/s...biffi.html

Well this maybe a good starter.  Rereading this article clearly  indicates what Cardinal Biffi is trying to tell us.

Solange Hertz was of the opinion that prior to the Great King we would have to go through first, the AC which flies in the face of Dupont's and Birch's research.

I'll wait for your response still considering if i should "spit it out"

At any rate, sometimes I wonder if H.E. (Bp W) is also pondering secret Ordinations knowing what lies ahead as he has hinted (just my conjecture).

Kathleen Keating claimed the AC showed up at her door.  ???
Whatever, but she stopped everything at that point, her books, radio programs, everything and left.

All this could be something or nothing or just another precursor (forewarner) who knows, I am glad Our Lady promised that Her Immaculate Heart
will reign and this age of lies will end for that I will glady stretch out my neck.
Don, I hope you spill the beans. Doctor Bombay is not around lately.

tim
:tiphat:  :LOL:  Thanks Tim
although he is not alone in that department

It is important to look at the whole enchilada including our enemies writings. Albert Pike stated that there would be 3 wws.  Fr. Kramer quotes the famous
interview from Look Magazine i can't recall may have been Begin again stating that 3 wws and then their man shuffles to the stage.

http://www.cathinfo.com/index.php/Fr-Kramer-on-Fatima

quote  "And this prophecy of Zachary would explain what Malachi Martin said on the Art Bell Show, as I mentioned before (see "Can you provide an example of this?").  Malachi said then that there was something terribly horrifying in the Third Secret — more horrifying than World War III.  And the horrifying thing Malachi Martin referred to was this: after Russia wins the war, there would be the appearance that the devil had defeated Christ."

"Despair" - good thing trads are already battle weary and mostly underground. :)

So it APPEARS that 2013 will be when he begins to take center stage. Pedro Regis  stated something about a well dressed man with 3 names from the
Southern Hemisphere. (ok kick me)

Pedro Regis
6.2.2010 “The day will come when an apparently good and just man [the Antichrist] will appear. He will deceive many people, for he will realize great prodigies. He will come from the southern Hemisphere and many people will consider him as a saviour”.

14.3.2011 When a man presents himself with three names there will be great confusion in the House of God.