Cardinal Giacomo Biffi
Fr Kramer was on Keating's show in 04 and 05 saying we'd be neck deep by now. That is, the war starts in 08, and the triumph of the immaculate heart was 13. Thank God he said to not mark your calendar, because that timeline was bunk. He based it on a German mystic priest. I also have the Zachary book he uses, and the things is so clothed in Revelation like language that it is almost useless. I mean it is deep in numerology and symbolism. It has almost no value for predicting the course of events. (It's all after the fact stuff, like Nostradamus.) I realized to just tune out Fr Kramer and the like, with all due respect. There is nothing special needed of us beyond what the official teachings of the Church require. Just add prayers for the consecration. Speculation on this stuff will not help. It's almost at this point activity like people who are into conlangs or Esperanto.
(12-11-2012, 09:59 PM)maldon Wrote: What's with the 3 names? Do you mean like George W Bush? Barack Hussein Obama? Hilary Rodham Clinton? There are quite a few from the US and I am sure there are loads in the Southern Hemisphere. So why is this supposed to be such a big clue? And are you saying you are really afraid to type a name in public? Most of us have 3 names . . . . I am not criticizing but really trying to figure your AC thing out.
Not any them.
No, he is unknown (if he is alive).  This is just mere speculation relating to what Cardinal Biffi stated. For those who don't like speculative things well this thread is not for you.
Fr. Jim seemed to have some knowledge being an exorcist so I was alluding to that long thread.

About the 3 names, I was quoting Pedro Regis that is all. I really don't know more.
The Church Fathers also have much to say about this matter. But in the end most trads will smell a rat a mile away if Cardinal Biffi is correct Trads will know.
I went back and re-read some of Fr. Jm and that conversation. Maybe I'm tired because it didin't pop out at me. The one thing that did was the word lettatore, which I believe he miss spelled and should be iettatore or jinx piu o meno.

tim
(12-11-2012, 09:25 PM)Walty Wrote: Perhaps not equal, but worth something more than they really are.  For most modern vegetarians and vegans, animals are not eaten because it is seen as cruel to do so.  This is certainly an erroneous belief which shows a disordered view of the universe and God's creation.

Thanks for clarifying.  I guess this is what concerns me.  If a Christian abstains from meat for the reason that they see it as a cruelty to animals, does that Christian err?

I apologize for going off-topic, but this is really puzzling for me.
(12-12-2012, 12:21 AM)Hanno Wrote:
(12-11-2012, 09:25 PM)Walty Wrote: Perhaps not equal, but worth something more than they really are.  For most modern vegetarians and vegans, animals are not eaten because it is seen as cruel to do so.  This is certainly an erroneous belief which shows a disordered view of the universe and God's creation.

Thanks for clarifying.  I guess this is what concerns me.  If a Christian abstains from meat for the reason that they see it as a cruelty to animals, does that Christian err?

They err if they say that eating meat is by definition cruel to animals. They do not err if, for example, they think the modern means of how most meat is produced is immoral and/or cruel.
(12-12-2012, 01:42 AM)MRose Wrote:
(12-12-2012, 12:21 AM)Hanno Wrote:

They err if they say that eating meat is by definition cruel to animals. They do not err if, for example, they think the modern means of how most meat is produced is immoral and/or cruel.

Right.
I gotta tell ya, this conflation of the Apocalypse and what was said at Fatima and Akita, makes very little sense to me. Fr. Jim's stuff was aimed at Nic's special interpretation of Apocalypse and not about some date. I don't remember if it was in that thread or where but I told Fr. Jim I was aware of a group of priests which kept their eye on the mystery of iniquity or the Antichrist. He said that was probably the guys at the Dove restaurant. My guess was they moved on because he moved on, and that doesn't mean he was about to emerge. The Antichrist has a mysterious being. Paul said he was there then, and he is here now, but his time must come for him to act. If this means a succssion of them I don't know, or what I don't know. In the end I'm not very concerned about this Antichrist, I'm more zoned in on the Consecration of Russia. This is fun because some here are whacky cool crazy, but that's all. This is why we should all live in the same parish, so we could sneak out to the local Saloon, throw back some cold ones and jaw till our heart's content.

tim
(12-12-2012, 11:28 AM)Tim Wrote: I gotta tell ya, this conflation of the Apocalypse and what was said at Fatima and Akita, makes very little sense to me. Fr. Jim's stuff was aimed at Nic's special interpretation of Apocalypse and not about some date. I don't remember if it was in that thread or where but I told Fr. Jim I was aware of a group of priests which kept their eye on the mystery of iniquity or the Antichrist. He said that was probably the guys at the Dove restaurant. My guess was they moved on because he moved on, and that doesn't mean he was about to emerge. The Antichrist has a mysterious being. Paul said he was there then, and he is here now, but his time must come for him to act. If this means a succssion of them I don't know, or what I don't know. In the end I'm not very concerned about this Antichrist, I'm more zoned in on the Consecration of Russia. This is fun because some here are whacky cool crazy, but that's all. This is why we should all live in the same parish, so we could sneak out to the local Saloon, throw back some cold ones and jaw till our heart's content.

tim

The way in which many speak of the Antichrist (whether it be saints or modern priests in-the-know) certainly leads one to believe that the AC has always been here, or at least has been here for a long, long time.  Whether that's just in spirit, in a succession of foreshadowing lower-case "a" antichrists, or a man who has secretly been living for hundreds or maybe thousands of years is not clear to me.
I'm right there with you Walty, and the idea he has been alive since Paul would make a terrific novel. A real vampire that's 2000 years old living regally in some Chalet in an obscure spot in Europe, with oodles of money...Well you can see how alluring it could be.

tim
(12-11-2012, 05:31 PM)Don Quixote Wrote: :tiphat:  :LOL:  Thanks Tim
although he is not alone in that department

It is important to look at the whole enchilada including our enemies writings. Albert Pike stated that there would be 3 wws.  Fr. Kramer quotes the famous
interview from Look Magazine i can't recall may have been Begin again stating that 3 wws and then their man shuffles to the stage.

http://www.cathinfo.com/index.php/Fr-Kramer-on-Fatima

quote  "And this prophecy of Zachary would explain what Malachi Martin said on the Art Bell Show, as I mentioned before (see "Can you provide an example of this?").  Malachi said then that there was something terribly horrifying in the Third Secret — more horrifying than World War III.  And the horrifying thing Malachi Martin referred to was this: after Russia wins the war, there would be the appearance that the devil had defeated Christ."

"Despair" - good thing trads are already battle weary and mostly underground. :)

So it APPEARS that 2013 will be when he begins to take center stage. Pedro Regis  stated something about a well dressed man with 3 names from the
Southern Hemisphere. (ok kick me)

Pedro Regis
6.2.2010 “The day will come when an apparently good and just man [the Antichrist] will appear. He will deceive many people, for he will realize great prodigies. He will come from the southern Hemisphere and many people will consider him as a saviour”.

14.3.2011 When a man presents himself with three names there will be great confusion in the House of God.

A couple of years ago when I was a member of a now closed Catholic social network called 4Marks there was a member from Brazil that was posting about apparitions and messages by the Blessed Virgin in Jacarei, Brazil.  Apparently some guy in Jacarei, Brazil has been receiving messages from the Blessed Virgin since 1991 on a fairly regular basis.  The member from Brazil posted a blog about it that had all the messages from Our Lady translated into English which I read.  I remember that one of the messages said that the antichrist will come from the Southern Hemisphere.  At the time I was thinking South America.  But possibly Maitreya?

There were a couple of things in the messages that I didn't think quite jived, but most of them did.  Actually at the time I remember thinking that the message saying that the antichrist will come from the Southern Hemisphere didn't quite jive, but how would I know.  Some fairly scary messages and a number of the older messages had already happen by the time that I read them.  This blog does not look like the same one that I was reading back then but it also has the messages from the Blessed Virgin translated into English that the guy from Jacarei, Brazil received.
http://apparitionsshrineofjacarei.blogsp...-lady.html

Oh maybe we are talking about the same guy DQ?  Is Pedro Regis from Jacarei, Brazil?  Maybe not, the blog says that the guy receiving the messages is Marcos Tadeu.  The blog also says "Most Holy Mary says that they are the last Apparitions for Humanity".  And then something else that does not jive, "Our Lady says that the Apparitions of Jacareí and of Medjugorje (ex-Yugoslavia) are the continuation and the CONCLUSION of Fatima."