Cardinal Giacomo Biffi

Hi MikeMac!  The one i was referring to is Pedro Regis of Bahia, Brazil.  He is approved by the local Bishop.  The messages are ongoing.
http://www.pedroregis.com/english/historico.php
He has allegedly been receiving messages since 1987.  The first years the alleged messages were not in a negative tone. Only in the last few has the grim tone of the messages tempo
has increased.  No, Pedro Regis is not the infamous Pedro of the tank. Here is the c & p of a Missionary Priest in Brazil who at first was skeptical and then later changed his mind
about Pedro:

Brazil
07/08/2011 09:16 PM

Dear brothers, I am a Catholic priest, and subscribe to Pedro Regis appearances since 1987. I can tell you that Peter is the loftiness of a well, without any
intent to deceive anyone. He is a man of great faith in the Virgin Mary and the Church has helped a lot here in Brazil where passa.Logo known when I was tempted to think that he wanted to take advantage of as many people do, but today I can say that his desire is only help people and spread the messages. Travel through Brazil and other countries and want nothing from anyone. Lives of divine providence and she decided her life is totally to God. I ask that everyone knows the messages of the Virgin Mary. I'm always following the apparitions and have a study commission tracking. Even today, after 24 years, we find nothing wrong in Peter's life or in the messages it receives. We are happy to have Our Lady beside us and pray for all power. God bless you,

Father Eugene Gordon

Look for those who want to stick with Fatima and pray for the Consecration that is something we all should be doing. Having studied his messages he has been on target
many, many times including a Eucharistic Miracle in Minnesota (see eponymous flower). Yet the local Bishop later concluded the alleged bleeding host was not a  Eucharistic
Miracle.  Huh? Is this preternatural then? He also stated in the same message about a Eucharistic Miracle that will take place in Turkey. As far as I know it hasn't happened yet.
He also alleged stated something about the "martyrdom" of JPJII.  Huh?  Idk, maybe the bullet was poisoned back in '81 or his food poisoned. Or perhaps this could be a load
of bullocks.  Pedro Regis even after all these years is not well known. Is he mixed up in Medj fest?  I haven't come across anything of the kind.  In fact just the opposite. His alleged
messages point to a great sadness and scandal in Yugo to come. Will the Vatican comm. investigation give a thumbs down to Medj? This is my conjecture.
Take it or leave it. If I find that it is totally false I will scrub these messages.

Hope this suffixes Mike.

Regarding Fr. Kramer's timeline idk about that interview.  Nevertheless Malachi Martin did give a timeline back in the 90's probably on Art Bell show.
MM was similar to Fr. Kramer's thus perhaps he was quoting MM.  Going from memory, around 2000 something would happen, (it did, everything changed after 2001)
and then again 2008 (it did, we had a financial collapse) and something about 2012 being when it begins.  Walty or someone may know the details better than I.

About Malachi Martin:

Inside the Vatican, Sept 2012 issue quotes a Fr. Gino Dalpaiz, C.S. who wrote a letter to the editor about the machinations of the Jesuits quoting Sandro Magister.
http://chiesa.espresso.repubblica.it/art...0241?eng=y

..."The Jesuit Bruno Ribes, director of "Etudes," was one of the most active in making scorched earth around Daniélou."

Fr. Gino writes, "For years I and millions of Catholics and non-Catholics worldwide were convinced this brilliant Jesuit theologian had a heart attack and died in a house
of prostitute whom he was supposedly frequenting.  Instead now--after 40 years-- we finally know the truth the Jesuits have known for 40 years and never told the world.
He was on an errand of mercy.
    Cardinal D., had gone to her to bring money to pay for a lawyer capapble of bringing her husband out of prison.... But they also shrouded the case in a silence that did
not dispel the suspicions."

Sound familiar?

Malachi Martin ring a bell?
The rumors about the secretary?
If this is the way the Jesuits treated a Cardinal how do you think they will treat a man who wrote a book called "The Jesuits" who claimed that some Jesuits made
"a compact" with satan?
All I'll say is it makes me wonder how accurate the Prots are about the Jesuits being the soldiers for the One World stuff.  Scary shit, indeed !

tim
Thanks Don Quixote.  I see from google maps that Bahia, Brazil is a county or province in Brazil north of Jacarei, Brazil.  Jacarei is further south in Brazil closer to Sao Paulo.  Like I said the blog that I posted on the previous page was not the blog that I read a couple of years ago.  When I was reading the blog a couple of years ago there was another web site, the official web site, that was just in Spanish (or Portuguese) at the time that looked like the one that you posted above.  On the blog that I read a couple of years ago it was saying that it was translating the messages into English until the official web site translated them.  So there is a possibility that the blog that I read a couple of years ago was taken down when the official web site posted the English translations of the messages.  That may be why I can not find that blog now.

Some of the predictions in the messages that I read a couple of years ago were very accurate.  At the time it probably took me about a month to read all of the messages, as I'd leave it then go back to it.  I read the messages from the first ones until the most current ones.  When I got close to reading the most current messages at the time one of the message predicted an earthquake in I think it was Chile about a week before the earth quake happened.  From the blog that I read a couple of years ago I remember that in some of the messages Our Lady would say "Don´t cross your arms" and to pray for the conversion of sinners, which I'm also reading in some of the messages on the web site that you posted DQ.  And the name Pedro Regis sounds more familiar to me than the name Marcos Tadeu.

I do not remember reading anything about Medjugorje on the blog that I read a couple of years ago.  The one thing that I can remember that didn't jive with me from the blog that I read a couple of years ago was that the antichrist will come from the Southern Hemisphere.  It didn't jive with me because I had previously read Saint Victorinus' (a Father of the Church) Commentary on the Apocalypse which says in the end days the third temple will be built in Jerusalem and the antichrist will sit in it as if he were God.  Also I've read that the antichrist will come from the tribe of Dan.  Neither of these conflict with the antichrist coming from the Southern Hemisphere though.  Although if the antichrist comes from the Southern Hemisphere it does conflict with Malichi Martin's talk about the Dove Restaurant and the antichrist being born in a New York City luxury high rise some time around the late 70s or early 80s though.

There's a possibility that the blog that I posted on the previous page that mentions Medjugorje was put up to take away from the messages that Pedro Regis is receiving.  The blog that I posted just seems to post some messages that Marcos Tadeu is apparently receiving.  While the web site that you posted seems to be attempting to post all of the messages that Pedro Regis is receiving.  From this page on the blog that I posted it has a video of the message of Our Lady in Jacarei, december, 26, 2010 (not uploaded to youtube until Mar 21, 2011).
http://apparitionsshrineofjacarei.blogspot.ca/search?updated-min=2012-01-01T00:00:00-02:00&updated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00-02:00&max-results=50

But there was no message transmitted on Dec. 26, 2010 from this page from the official web site that you posted DQ, just Dec. 25, 2010 and Dec. 27, 2010.
http://www.pedroregis.com/english/mensagens_ing.php
(12-13-2012, 01:37 PM)Tim Wrote: All I'll say is it makes me wonder how accurate the Prots are about the Jesuits being the soldiers for the One World stuff.  Scary sh**, indeed !

tim

Alot of the anti-Catholic conspiracy theories are correct.  What they fail to understand is that this is a modern occurrence and that all of these evil forces have honed in on the Catholic Church because it is indeed Christ's Church.  It's not the Roman Catholic institution that is the problem, just this institution at this time.
(12-13-2012, 03:51 PM)Walty Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 01:37 PM)Tim Wrote: All I'll say is it makes me wonder how accurate the Prots are about the Jesuits being the soldiers for the One World stuff.  Scary sh**, indeed !

tim

Alot of the anti-Catholic conspiracy theories are correct.  What they fail to understand is that this is a modern occurrence and that all of these evil forces have honed in on the Catholic Church because it is indeed Christ's Church.  It's not the Roman Catholic institution that is the problem, just this institution at this time.

I hear you clearly but It'd be hard to dissuade them wouldn't it ?  I'm felling that earth is made from gelatin and with each step it shakes and shimmers.Rev. up your rosaries guys.

tim
(12-13-2012, 04:23 PM)Tim Wrote:
(12-13-2012, 03:51 PM)Walty Wrote:

tim

I hear you clearly but It'd be hard to dissuade them wouldn't it ?  I'm felling that earth is made from gelatin and with each step it shakes and shimmers.Rev. up your rosaries guys.

tim

Oh, definitely.  Almost impossible.

And it does feel that things are coming to a head.  I keep picturing 2013 in my mind and something continually tells me that life won't be the same once we come out the other end to see 2014.  Hopefully I'm wrong.  But then again, perhaps I should hope that I'm not.