Israeli Embassy."If Jesus and Mary were alive today Palestinians would kill them
rt.com/news/israel-embassy-facebook-post-palestinians-240/

Maybe I have my history/theology confused but Muslims while being wrong in their beliefs believe Jesus to be a Prophet and they honor Mary whereas jews say Jesus is a bastard boiling in shit(its in the Talmud) and that Mary is a whore.

On top of that they were the ones who had him killed the first time.

These Chosen Ones are so lame. Who do they think they are fooling?
Don't know what I am doing wrong but the last two links I have posted don't post correctly. I keep trying don't know whats wrong. Huh?
JESUS is still alive and both the Jews and Muslims as well as heretical Catholics and Christians are still trying to kill him!
I mean, I'm not biblical scholar, but I'm pretty sure the folks who handed Jesus over and called for His death were.... Jews.....
(12-17-2012, 07:57 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: I mean, I'm not biblical scholar, but I'm pretty sure the folks who handed Jesus over and called for His death were.... Jews.....

Nope, see it was actually Palestinians in Gaza and of course Anti-Zionists who handed him over. I also believe Pilot was a noted Holocaust denier.
(12-17-2012, 07:59 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 07:57 PM)CollegeCatholic Wrote: I mean, I'm not biblical scholar, but I'm pretty sure the folks who handed Jesus over and called for His death were.... Jews.....

Nope, see it was actually Palestinians in Gaza and of course Anti-Zionists who handed him over. I also believe Pilot was a noted Holocaust denier.

See, I haven't read the New American Bible, so I guess I never would have learned that.
They are alive and I believe they are now both bullet and bomb proof.

I think most people would kill them if they understood what Mary and Jesus wanted of them and the sacrifice required.
I did not quite catch the source of this article.
(12-17-2012, 08:26 PM)ggreg Wrote: They are alive and I believe they are now both bullet and bomb proof.

I think most people would kill them if they understood what Mary and Jesus wanted of them and the sacrifice required.
This +1
It's not just the Jews, but practically the whole world that would want them dead.
(12-17-2012, 09:22 PM)Nicolaus Wrote:
(12-17-2012, 08:26 PM)ggreg Wrote: They are alive and I believe they are now both bullet and bomb proof.

This +1
It's not just the Jews, but practically the whole world that would want them dead.

That's is why the world will soon be making martyrs anew at the behest of civil authorities of the western world:

"If the world hate you, know ye, that it hath hated me before you. If you had been of the world, the world would love its own: but because you are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember my word that I said to you: The servant is not greater than his master. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute you: if they have kept my word, they will keep yours also."

John 15:18-20