Statements about the Judgement of the Shooter
I might incriminate myself and get arrested by child protection services.
(12-20-2012, 08:36 AM)ggreg Wrote: I might incriminate myself and get arrested by child protection services.

You're right.  Explosions can't be properly captured on video anyway. 

As you were!
Finally!
Ggreg, in my infinitely smart 23 year old brain, I thought waiting would make it safer. Whoa, did I learn different.These were wondeful events. We'd get lots of folks that I grew up with to go, sometimes  as many as 50. We'd own a section of the park for a weekend. Lots of good food and cold beer. 

tim
This is why it is good to have older brothers.  They get to make all these mistakes and teach you not to make them.
(12-20-2012, 11:13 AM)ggreg Wrote: This is why it is good to have older brothers.  They get to make all these mistakes and teach you not to make them.

You've got that right, everyone of the three could have followed me into machining, they had experience working part time in their youth. They all went into Telephony, and ended up on the lower rungs of upper middle class. Smart boys one and all. Our Pa and Ma would be proud.

tim
We are not to curse. God is just, and will judge according to his perfect knowledge of this man. Let's not usurp authority from God.