The Mayas
Since a lot of people are talking about the Maya prophecies, maybe we should talk about how the Maya are treated in their own homeland. For the last 500 years now the Maya have been marginalized and misused by the powers that be. Even into modern times there have been genocide against the people. Where is the outrage that accompanies that follows after the Nazi evildoers? Where is the outrage? Why do we just look the other way when eviy is being perpetrated in our own times and on our own continent?

http://catholic.org/international/intern...p?id=49000
It is a bit late  to start worrying.  The world ends tomorrow.
What do you suggest we do about it Poche?
(12-20-2012, 07:45 AM)ggreg Wrote: It is a bit late  to start worrying.  The world ends tomorrow.

Not before I catch my flight!
(12-20-2012, 10:59 AM)FaithByProxy Wrote:
(12-20-2012, 07:45 AM)ggreg Wrote: It is a bit late  to start worrying.  The world ends tomorrow.

Not before I catch my flight!

Risk taker!
(12-20-2012, 11:02 AM)ggreg Wrote: Risk taker!

I like to live dangerously.  8)
I think AZ is one of the states that is going to survive the tidal wave and earth quake. Not too far form Southern California. hahah there's a map online showing the states that will survive. If I feel any sort of quake I'll be sure to rent a Ferrari and speed to AZ.
(12-20-2012, 10:03 AM)miss_fluffy Wrote: What do you suggest we do about it Poche?
At the very least be aware. Also try to be respectful of other people.
(12-20-2012, 04:58 PM)MorganHiver Wrote: I think AZ is one of the states that is going to survive the tidal wave and earth quake. Not too far form Southern California. hahah there's a map online showing the states that will survive. If I feel any sort of quake I'll be sure to rent a Ferrari and speed to AZ.
So the property owners of Arizona will be owning beach front property