28 USA M, Just for the fun of it.
Atomagenesis aka Brotoma to my veterans on FE.

Sex: Male, 5'8

Age as of posting date: 28

Birthdate: 8/30/1984

Patron Saint by Confirmation: St. Thomas Aquinas

Number of children (e.g. born from: former valid marriage that ended in death of spouse; invalid marriage; rape; past sins, etc. No need to enter details here! Just list number of children you care for): 0, but as many as God wants me to have.

Would you relocate if you met the right person? Possibly.

EF, SSPX, both, or other? Both.

Novus Ordo if that's all there is? I shudder even thinking about it.

Introvert or extravert? Little bit of both, depends on the day.

Keirsey personality type: No idea what that is.

Ethnic heritage: Irish, English, French.

Is meeting someone of like ethnicity very important to you, just a bonus, or unimportant? I do prefer white girls, so it is important.

Is there an ideal age range for the person you'd like to marry? How important is this? 18-35.

In what manner do you interpret the Church's approval of NFP? Plan on having babies.

What would the headship of the husband look like in your idea home? Obviously bring home the bacon. I don't like to be told what to do by women, unless it is my mother or the Blessed Virgin. I would try to honor the traditional role of a husband to the best of my ability and raise my children to be holy women and virtuous men.

How do you feel about women working outside the home? Would prefer my wife to stay at home.

How do you feel about women in pants? Did you say.... PANTS!? I'd prefer my wife to wear skirts. Tight jeans just attract the attention of other men I'd have to knock-out.

Of the seven deadly sins (pride, greed, gluttony, sloth, lust, anger, envy), which is the most challenging for you? Prefer not to say.

What would others say are your annoying habits or bothersome attributes? I don't know, I never ask them.  :grin:

What are the most important things you desire in a spouse? Virtue first, someone whom I'm attracted to, and a girl who is traditional in her mindset. Not looking for a girl with one foot in the world and one foot in Church. Traditional women know what I mean. A girl who does girl things, homesteading, listening to good music, not pop trash, doesn't party a lot. You know, a good Catholic woman.

Things you absolutely would not tolerate in a potential spouse: A woman with a lot of "guy friends." Immodest clothing. Excessive drinking and partying. Indecision and wishy-washiness.

What, if anything, have you learned from past relationships with the opposite sex? Don't always expect them to be perfect. Don't get emotionally attached too quickly. Make sure they're truly traditional and not just putting up a front.

Political ideals: He gave us a phone, he gonna do more!!! (jk) Free-masonic hating, Christendom loving, Monarchist.

Education: Philosophy from Ave Maria University.

Employment: Lvl-II Support Analyst for NCR Corporation.

Health: Fit, not skinny, 7% bodyfatish.

Allergies: Eczema is the only thing, but it comes and goes  :grin:

Smoke? Occasionally.

Drink? Rarely, just special occasions usually.

Night owl or morning lark? Night owl.

How messy or disorganized are you? I try to be clean.

What makes you laugh? Punchline jokes, people doing idiotic things.

What are the little things that please or delight you? Gifts, beautiful days, nice music, well cooked meal, coffee and pastries.

What would you like to be doing in 10 years ideally? If you continue on your present course and don't meet the person of your dreams, what do you think you actually will be doing  given your gifts and goals? Surviving the coming chastisement and having a farm/lots of land.

Intellectual interests: Thomism, Eschatology, Philosophy, studying the Globalists/NWO, History.

Hobbies: Guns, Computers, Sustainable living, Studying my intellectual interests.

Talents: what are you good at? Been playing guitar for 16 years, can site read chant, good with computers, good at writing music, can cook pretty well too. I'm good at other stuff too, just would take awhile to explain it all.

Top 5 Favorite books of all time: Scripture of course, The Third Spiritual Alphabet, The Ladder of Divine Ascent, The Ascent of Mt. Carmel, Summa Theologica.

The last 5 books you read (don't lie!). Are these books typical of you?: Marcel Lefebvre, The Life of St. Louis IX, Lives of the Desert Fathers, I Sniper, Life of St. Colomba

Music you actually listen to most often: Old Roman Chant, Classical, and occasionally techno, but not so much anymore.

Favorite movies/TV shows: Don't really watch TV, but survivorman if I do. Movies are in my profile!  :grin:

Favorite foods: Steak, Seafood, Anything that tastes good really, I'm not that picky.

Serious pet peeves: Liars and flakes.

Pets you have, pets you desire, pets you'd put up with: Don't like animals in the house, but I like all animals. Don't have any pets, but my roommate has a dog. lol

Idea of a romantic evening: I'd have to get to know the girl to gage it, but I think going to mass first, then a nice cafe where we could sit and talk in a cozy atmosphere. Then take a nice stroll on some of those white Christmas light draped historic districts of some ante-bellum town. Then dinner at a quiet restaurant with some of those tea-light candles then one of those horse drawn carriage rides (always wanted to do that).

This is my most recent pic:

[Image: 399298_10151363818341015_171667810_n.jpg]
You're very brave to post a pic that so clearly illustrates your uni-optical condition.

Eyepatches are sexy, though. 
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(12-25-2012, 05:03 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: You're very brave to post a pic that so clearly illustrates your uni-optical condition.

monocular?

Quote: Eyepatches are sexy, though.

Oh, yes!
(12-25-2012, 01:10 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 05:03 AM)Mithrandylan Wrote: You're very brave to post a pic that so clearly illustrates your uni-optical condition.

monocular?

Oh, yes!

He obviously only has one eye.
More Catholic Discussion: http://thetradforum.com/

Go thy ways, old Jack;
die when thou wilt, if manhood, good manhood, be
not forgot upon the face of the earth, then am I a
shotten herring. There live not three good men
unhanged in England; and one of them is fat and
grows old: God help the while! a bad world, I say.
I would I were a weaver; I could sing psalms or any
thing. A plague of all cowards, I say still.
(12-25-2012, 01:36 PM)Mithrandylan Wrote:
(12-25-2012, 01:10 PM)Ancilla Domini Wrote:

monocular?

Oh, yes!

He obviously only has one eye.

I can see that! I was just wondering about the terminology. Uni-optical? Monocular? One-eyed? (One-eyed Jacks are wild!)
Cycloptic  :grin:

Non-illuminati one eyed pic:

[Image: 648_53599351014_7323_n.jpg]
What on earth happened to the seminary?????
:grin:

"Just for the fun of it"

Sem is still primary goal.
(12-30-2012, 11:26 PM)Atomagenesis Wrote: :grin:

"Just for the fun of it"

Sem is still primary goal.

But what if just for the fun of it the debil puts a pretty little filly in your lane, and God allows it, to test your dedication to first trying to make good on a possible vocation?

Then we're down a priest.

Typically, I would think that if you feel you might have a priestly vocation, you should seek that out first until it's definitely no way. It seems like many guys give it their best, are told no after a year or two, and then find the most awesome TradChick ever. And they're better husbands and fathers for it.

Do you feel called to the priesthood or not?

If not, then go find yourself a woman by all means. But if so, it's cruel to any woman who might really want to marry you to say nevermind, you gotta go wear a cassock instead of a ring.

What is holding you back from the Seminary? If it's debt, you need to get that cleared up before you get married anyway. If it's commitment, that is found in marriage too. Perhaps you will not find her until you make the effort for God first (which isn't to say you're NOT, but it's just a thought).

Not trying to harp on ya, but I don't understand this mentality if you're serious about a vocation in either direction.
How old of a fishie must I be if I don't even remember there being a Brotoma?