Legion of Christ and regnum Christie
(01-01-2013, 01:06 PM)DrBombay Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 09:41 AM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 12:49 AM)DrBombay Wrote: Your foot is blessed? Only one?  Huh?

And what has Opus Dei to do with Legion?

Simply that both groups are dying out. Thats all.
Do you have to be a jack ass about everything? I know you're the self proclaimed "quintessential heckler" but shouldn't you just go make balloon animals in a circus or become a stand up comedian? Some people have serious questions.

Well, I don't have to be a jack ass about everything, no.  But when someone insinuates a link between two organizations, one of which is founded by a pederast and the other founded by a canonized saint, I feel it's my duty. Your question wasn't really serious, now was it?  No, of course it wasn't.

Which question? The one about JPII's favorite pedophile and his orgonization or the one about you being a jackass? About LC and RC yes, about you being a jackass no, not really. Everything you ever reply to is some stupid joke. You don't seem to take anything serious.
(01-01-2013, 11:24 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:

Do you have to be a jack ass about everything? I know you're the self proclaimed "quintessential heckler" but shouldn't you just go make balloon animals in a circus or become a stand up comedian? Some people have serious questions.

Well, I don't have to be a jack ass about everything, no.  But when someone insinuates a link between two organizations, one of which is founded by a pederast and the other founded by a canonized saint, I feel it's my duty. Your question wasn't really serious, now was it?  No, of course it wasn't.

Which question? The one about JPII's favorite pedophile and his orgonization or the one about you being a jackass? About LC and RC yes, about you being a jackass no, not really. Everything you ever reply to is some stupid joke. You don't seem to take anything serious.

Aww, why you mad?

You started this thread to attack a dead pope and imply that he might, just might, be a pedophile.  That's low rent.  There are plenty of legit reasons to disagree with the late Holy Father.  No reason to invent them but people like you seem to take a perverse pleasure in doing just that.  I don't get it, but whatever. 
(01-02-2013, 12:01 AM)DrBombay Wrote:
(01-01-2013, 11:24 PM)The Dying Flutchman Wrote:

Aww, why you mad?

You started this thread to attack a dead pope and imply that he might, just might, be a pedophile.  That's low rent.  There are plenty of legit reasons to disagree with the late Holy Father.  No reason to invent them but people like you seem to take a perverse pleasure in doing just that.  I don't get it, but whatever. 

Why am I mad. Because,  Asshat My intent in starting this thread was to find out about Ragnum Christi and Legion Of CHrist.  I thought it was an established fact that JPII let him off the hook. Even the Neocon Catholics begrudgingly admit "he was imprudent when handling the case."There have been at least 4 investigations done on Marciel and the last Popes relationship. It took Benedict XVI to do anything about it.
Read Marcial Maciel: Priest, Pedophile, Friend of JPII and the founder of the legion of Christ by Paul Lennon and Peter Kingsland    Two former seminarians abused by Maciel and who tried to get an audience with the Pope but were told by Card. Sodano the "Holy Father considers the case closed" Four years later Benedict XVI would lower the boom on the sick perv. THIS his covering up of known Pedophiles IS one of the MAJOR reasons to disagree with John Paul the Great. Nothings invented except the myth of JPII the poor old man who was just to sick to do anything about the pedophiles in the Church.
Asshat?

Huh.
(01-02-2013, 12:31 AM)DrBombay Wrote: Asshat?

Huh.
Wow thats all you took out of the post. Nothing about the protection of Marciel by JPII the great. Just asshat. wow. Don't bother to reply. It will just be something asinine.