Homosexual Marriage. Why is the Church picking this battleground ?
(01-01-2013, 02:57 AM)ggreg Wrote: Personally, I don't get why they see homo marriage as something that will change society significantly  more than other moral declines do. Heterosexuals are not going to radically change their natures nor are young people going to be especially scandalised at the idea that 1 in 100 marriages, or less are homosexual.  So many secular heterosexuals and even Catholics treat marriage like a joke and something to be jumped in and out of that I really don't see that allowing homosexuals to be legally married is going to make much of a difference to society.  Besides that horse has left the stable already I think the majority of the population support homo marriage or are indifferent to it.

I think the more serious problem is that once same-sex 'marriage' has been made legal then there will be nothing to stop the State demanding that all children be thoroughly indoctrinated with a homosexualist mentality.

Messages In This Thread
Re: Homosexual Marriage. Why is the Church picking this battleground ? - by Scotus - 01-01-2013, 07:53 AM