Comments are disabled for this video.
Chortling, however, is enabled.

[Image: 400px-Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895.jpg]

My favorite part:

"Don't listen to St. Paul."

Yes, yes... that's all fine and good, ladies. If we just throw out the Bible, this is all completely Christian.  :eyeroll:

My other favorite part is how absolutely enchanted they are by being schmoozed. It's all about them.
As ridiculous as it was, I didn't laugh or even smile.  I was too disgusted and angry.
I'm not so sure that they wanted their parody video to be taken seriously, although, even then, such irreverence shouldn't be shown to Catholic doctrine (which is holy).
I blame Walt Disney for this;

tim
(01-03-2013, 05:06 PM)JayneK Wrote: As ridiculous as it was, I didn't laugh or even smile.  I was too disgusted and angry.

Me too.

What stuck out to me was the comment about not kneeling [to authority] and then, just scads of theological misrepresentations and flat out seditious garbage. Very polarizing and attracting older teens and 20-somethings into the new 'Angle-ican' (Catholic?) Church.
(01-03-2013, 05:06 PM)JayneK Wrote: As ridiculous as it was, I didn't laugh or even smile.  I was too disgusted and angry.

I lasted about 90 seconds. I can tell if they're serious or parodying womynpriestsessessess.
(01-03-2013, 08:50 PM)Spooky Wrote:

I lasted about 90 seconds. I can tell if they're serious or parodying womynpriestsessessess.

They're serious.

Movements such as this often end up parodying themselves better than anyone else ever could.
(01-03-2013, 05:04 PM)Adeodatus01 Wrote: My other favorite part is how absolutely enchanted they are by being schmoozed. It's all about them.

Yep.  Its all about pride and attention which is why they'd rather try to tear down authority instead of just leaving and becoming protestants.  They're too caught up in waving their signs and doing their stupid dance to understand that they're no longer Catholic.  Actually considering the state of education these days I doubt they even know how to spell excommunicated much less understand what it actually means. 

Starting the video off with the Story of a Soul was sick and twisted.  The devil is surely working overtime through these women. 

They "want their Church back" --  "back" from what or where or whom? Are they thinking there used to be womyn priestesseseses and they got taken away in medieeeeeeeeeeeevil times by the Evil Mens or something?